Airsoft

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Sounded like the kid was overreacting honestly, considering he sounds almost exactly like my autistic baby tempered friend.
Then again, I've never played nor been hit by an airsoft round so I can't say shit.
Just seen a Comment about what happened there:

"For those who are still confused, the kid threatened the guy by telling him that he'll have a real gun to the field to get him. After that, the kid talked shit on Facebook about the field then posted a video of him burning the patch. The next day, the guy and the kid was on the field. The guy saw the same kid but the kid didn't recognized the guy for his new mask. Which brings us to this video"

On Topic though, I've been meaning to get into Airsoft for years, since it looks fun as fuck and it gives me a reason to go outside against the millions of reasons why I dont, but I've never been able to find a decent place local to me that provides good combat environments and decent staff running the place. Other than that, there's nothing really stopping me from going ahead and buying all the good shit from the Internet

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
3dR1dkY.jpg

I do airsoft now.
Also by the way.
Incase you ask yes I have gotten better.

>Surplus GP boots
>That MTP
>Thigh Holster
>Imitation AR
>Beanie
>Oversized Flag Patch

MAXIMUM
OPERATING

Reactions: List

Codfather

Shit fuck
Nebulae
why do u feel the need to give this information with us

it hurts me that u do this

7Qgq2Un.jpg

anyway good luck dINKING out there

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
I've actually wanted to do airsoft but it costs so much fucking money.
To be honest, the only thing that costs a lot of money is your Gun and your Magazines. Stuff such as Vests and Camo can easily be bought from Military Surplus providers that sells cheap stuff from the Falklands War or the Iraq War that never got used

Mapo

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
did guys know, you can get a bag and a needle for a tenner in swansea

Modernglib

fat immigrant
Nebulae
IF they knew your supreme /me's you can do in roleplay, they'd surely bow down to you , mister big airsoft man
not to mention his significantly perfected erotic roleplaying moves
he'll make the enemy surrender in no time

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
Why doesen't any of the adults help the kid?
He's screaming in pain on the ground wtf.
Because it's airsoft. You shoudln't play airsoft if that shit hurts you like hell. And that guy who said call the cops is a fucking retard.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
did guys know, you can get a bag and a needle for a tenner in swansea

or you can offer a homeless bloke a swiss roll but he'll deny it because he actually wants money for drugs