Completed allow me to pedal faster for longer on a bicycle

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
you run out of breathe in like 2 seconds when you pedal fast on a bicycle. I could see it if I weighed about 500 pounds but its very slow and makes bicycles nearly a worse option than walking

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
This is slightly going off topic but I feel like swimming underwater exhausts your character too quickly. Making it very easy to drown yourself and sorta denies you the ability to explore the ocean floor beyond two or three metres away from the surface.

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
This is slightly going off topic but I feel like swimming underwater exhausts your character too quickly. Making it very easy to drown yourself and sorta denies you the ability to explore the ocean floor beyond two or three metres away from the surface.
Alternatively, I think a scuba gear item that turns off stamina drain while underwater might also be a cooler solution to this

You're not supposed to be underwater for long periods of time without a reason really.

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Anyway on topic yeah as a bicycle enjoyer myself I do think the stamina draining while fast pedalling is a bit too fast

It starts draining before you've even picked up much speed which leads to you needing to constantly tap the sprint button

Cineron

Proton
Nebulae
I attempted to write several iterations in response to this suggestion. The main point is that the bicycle mechanics could use an upgrade/tweak to increase the length of time in which the bicycle is at full speed.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
This was resolved with the stamina changes in a recent update.