Suggestion Allow the Drying Rack to persist outside

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Consider allowing the Drying Rack to persist through tsunamis and storms:

I was told it's a way to clean up the map, so that there isn't unnecessary stuff all around 24/7. I'm not entirely sure how this works on the backend and honestly it's way above my understanding, but I would really love to see a change made, and a solution found for this problem, so that we don't have to worry about the tsunami wiping out all our progress for the previous day just to a server restart.

Couldn't you make it so that they despawn after a day or two of not being interacted with, if the worry is that it'll make the server lag? I would really like to see this change, because on other servers with full pop this issue wasn't present, somehow they are able to support the server full of players and still allow the weed to stay on the map.

It's the only glaring problem I've noticed with the system, which otherwise I have nothing but praise to give for. It's all very aesthetically pleasing and fun to engage with, but please let the drying racks persist in the world map.

It just feels very restrictive right now, where if you catch yourself drying your bud before the tsunami, it'll all get wiped out with the storm.

c1qu8xX.png