Suggestion Allow Warrants to be Seen by visiting Town Hall

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Warrants are public record. You should be able to visit town hall and press a key at some desk or something to be prompted a search box where you can enter a character name / state ID to see if there's an active warrant. It shouldn't say what the warrant is for so there's still some element of mystery and discovery. The reason it asks for a character name / state ID is for rp reasons, so you can send a buddy to check or see if someone you snitched on or your enemy is wanted. Maybe also have this alert police that there was a warrants check (as a non-emergency notification), so the whole sending your buddy thing is more encouraging

I'd say you should just ask the police, but there's the whole harboring a fugitive thing that seems really loose right now

Reactions: List

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
whole harboring a fugitive thing that seems really loose right now

I don't think they're even supposed to be charging that yet because the lack of a judiciary. At least that's what I've gathered from one of those IC/OOC convos with Alex.

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'd love to see a public records lookup at the town hall where you can look up people and see their public information

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
As an info-broker, I'd prefer it if this didn't change personally as it is a part of my roleplay cycle.

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
As an info-broker, I'd prefer it if this didn't change personally as it is a part of my roleplay cycle.
This isn’t Cyberpunk RP; warrants are supposed to be public knowledge for them to be legally enforceable.