Serious AllyMods

Wonderland

Proton
Nebulae
68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f434877534e56382e706e67

¿What the hell is this?

I have been working on a mod manager for The Sims 4 and wanted to share it with anyone who was ever thinking to play the game, making the modding activity much simpler and organized.

I will leave the github repository for those who want to read more about my project, it's really important for me to know what things I could make better for this software, the comments are open for any suggestion.

https://github.com/AliceorjustAlicia/AllyMods

If you are going to leave a stupid comment saying that The Sims 4 sucks then just know that I still love you, but will shrug off what you have to say about the game ♥​
[doublepost=1560011315][/doublepost]Uhm, not sure if this should be posted in the video-games section or not

Reactions: List

Wonderland

Proton
Nebulae
did sims 4 not come with built in modding
The Sims 4 has its own default modding directory, but it is often annoying to have to go over to the files and transfer things, instead you can simply drag whatever mods you want into the program to do the process for you, also disabling or re-enabling them whenever you want, even deleting the chosen ones from the software as well. It is an interface for a whole manual process.

Wonderland

Proton
Nebulae
Re-designed the program and added a resize feature to the lower right section.

Wonderland

Proton
Nebulae
A new version has been released, including a search bar for a more fluid and comfortable experience while modding!

Wonderland

Proton
Nebulae
v4

Changes:

• The loader has been changed and adjusted to appear more visually comfortable.

• Design of the delete form has been re-worked.

• You can now maximize the window with no issues.
Fixes:
  • Filters applied to the search bar will now remain when you use the drag-and-drop feature to include more content.
  • Upon adding mods/files/folders that already exist, the operation will be canceled and you will be notified of the problem. (No more discomforting exception errors)