Nebulae
The-Road-to-El-Dorado-the-road-to-el-dorado-18327168-500-282.jpg
SnivelingRipeGoose-size_restricted.gif

stop this

Reactions: List

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
CNS character will be a large, couch-stuck, alcoholic Dad, with a Pablo Escobar mustache who perhaps abuses his kids and relives the glory days of when he was a hitman for Escobar himself (he wasnt)

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
CNS character will be a large, couch-stuck, alcoholic Dad, with a Pablo Escobar mustache who perhaps abuses his kids and relives the glory days of when he was a hitman for Escobar himself (he wasnt)
on god one of the ideas i had was a tourist-type dad who was on holiday in south america because the flights were cheap and his son was dying of super combine cancer

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
on god one of the ideas i had was a tourist-type dad who was on holiday in south america because the flights were cheap and his son was dying of super combine cancer

please apply with that, i would love to see a pasty english man with sunburns and a boonie hat, fishing glasses and a beer gut, fly to argentina to treat his son that has super combine cancer, but he forgets to bring his son, now hes surrounded by a bunch of angsty drug cartel lords and doesnt speak any spanish. but they have pina coladas so its fine

man-with-mustache-and-cocktail-on-the-beach-picture-id1141775855

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
not gonna lie, i didn't even look at the date before i applied

boss, why is it a month from now. ay caramba
I wanted give myself time to properly respond to apps in my own time unlike last time when marking apps took 2 full days of my life

Also we need to nail down a few details still and maybe custom make a map edit or two

D

Deleted member 4795

My head after seeing this:

[doublepost=1625359087][/doublepost]Also fuck me this music has me in tears. so beautiful.

You didn't rock the boat, you flipped the damn thing.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

mans THEN we do my night of the living dead in Alplands event

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Wait a second,

Austria is considered the land of the mountains, said mountains are mostly a part of the Alps

Next Alplands in Austria confirmed?