AM I BAD A SON

patty

Proton
Nebulae
[QU O TE="ppOOs ie, post: 179910, member: 61"][QU O T E="we SS x, post: 179909, member: 155"][QU o Tn, post: 179904, member: 35"]lol learn idiot[/ QQ OO TT TTTE]
no time[/QUOTE]

Hahah wsexs"][QU o Tn, post: 179904
Haha:laughing: :ok:[/QU O TE]
:scream::scream::scream::laughing::laughing::laughing::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::eek::eek::eek::grinning::grinning::cool::stuck_out_tongue::poop::scream:

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
piss off ya insults are wank

pikey rubbish chav

Listen mate. I've done in weans half your age. You think I couldn't do you in after ten pints? Think again. I've got fifteen years of wearin a ring. Know what that means? Fifteen years of experience of smashing fuck out me hoor wife. You're nowt but an encore for me.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
Listen mate. I've done in weans half your age. You think I couldn't do you in after ten pints? Think again. I've got fifteen years of wearin a ring. Know what that means? Fifteen years of experience of smashing fuck out me hoor wife. You're nowt but an encore for me.
if your wife had to spend fifteen years living with an ugly mug like you im pretty sure the beatings were the least of her problems mate

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
if your wife had to spend fifteen years living with an ugly mug like you im pretty sure the beatings were the least of her problems mate

Your right it was probably the time I shaged the wean by accident when I was piss drunk was the worst of her problems. These things happen I supose.

Reactions: List

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
lrgscaleFDF_EM-3000NEW.jpg

look for us
we r here to help

Reactions: List

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
I don't know who that guy is but it looks like he's made of C H E E S E hahaha