An Apology

SHODAN

'Sentient Hyper-Optimized Data Access Network'
Nebulae
My char: Cali Michonne (The Sly)

Reason:

A number of you already know this, and if it does not concern you, feel free to ignore it. Recently in game I have been deceiving peoples trust both IC and OOC, telling them that I would do x, y, z when I had no intention of following through with it. I lied to @harry, @external and @Lord Gaben when joining their IC gang 'The Rooks'. I don't want to get on bad terms with you guys and I thought this would be the best way to go about trying to convince you I am sorry. Originally I joined the Rooks for nothing more than a suit and a gun - a couple of meaningless script items - instead of the actual roleplay. I paid the price for this however, and my character ended up with a PK (Something that was going to happen sooner or later).

I then continued in attempting to worm my way out of it, accusing both @harry and his group of metagaming and breaking various other rules, just because I was annoyed at having my character killed off (which is not an excuse). I wanted to apologise for this formally, and attempt to let you know that I am not a bad person, I just did a bad thing. Hopefully we can work past this to have no issues between us, I actually kind of like you guys ;).

Anyway I will probably be taking a short break from the server (possibly a week, or less if I am REALLY bored) and then I shall be back and roleplaying, this time attempting to not only think for myself, but for the people I am interacting with as well to attempt to create an experience that is pleasing for both parties.

PS - @harry, I wont nag you over steam anymore to get on your BmD

Cheers for reading, and for attempting to understand.

-Russell out.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
tl;dr
apology accepted regardless
now pls stop making these people and just do it over steam

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I think it's stupid that some groups have OOC rules that interfere with IC actions, including blacklists, but yeah you shouldn't have to apologize for IC actions and you had a respectable revelation in the appeal and I don't think you needed to apologize when you've understood the mistake. Just move forward and enjoy the roleplay.