Serious An explaination and Appology for my retarded action

Toast Lord

Electron
Nebulae
Heya, I've noticed my mute has been lifted, and I'd like to take the time to explain what happened with what I posted that has earned me the justified title of fuck-wit, and hopefully clear the air.

On August 26 2019, I made a post in the video game forum titled "Garry's mod Sequel to become EGS Exclusive", with a link I received from the TFA Discord, a discord I talk to people regularly and with trusted people. This link redirected to a fake page of the EGS Store for S&B, which those with eyes better than mine immediately identified as a phishing link. Promptly, and rightly so: the forum was neutered of the link, closed, and I was muted from posting.

In short: I fucked up, and I wish to admit it. This was a complete error on my part for not even looking at the link, since it was the first red flag for a phishing link. I hope people will understand, that I absolutely do not, and will never have any intention to cause any malicious actions against anyone here, and that it wasn't my intention to do such a thing when creating that post. Some people might know me from back in C24 on Neb, or even back when I was a moderator on QZRP in LP, some might not know me what so ever. Hopefully though, everyone now knows that I don't really wish to cause damage of any caliber: this was me genuinely being an idiot, and not doing my research, that earned me a punishment because of my lack of investigative skills.

This isn't a post refuting any punishments or a post to beg for people to feel sorry: This is simply me admitting my error, and that I want people to understand that it wasn't my intention to cause any trouble, and hopefully there is no hard feelings at any direction, and that I apologize for any grief I have caused from this post. I hope this post has cleared any possible questions people may have had. Next time I receive any link's I'll pay more attention to the URL, content and more before posting.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
wait you were fucking muted?

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
it's okay friend, we all make mistakes. those links are designed to look innocuous at first glance.

Toast Lord

Electron
Nebulae
wait you were fucking muted?

Yeah, I wasn't able to post anywhere for awhile. Generally when someone posts a malicious link like that: its pretty much the best thing to mute the person for a bit in order to stop them from sharing anything else, for the worst case scenario, If the account was compromised. I don't really mind it since it was a pretty justified reason to mute my account

Reactions: List