An old face? Maybe?

viomi

just another slut don't mind me
Nebulae
I still get hopeful that when people say they're old they'll be from WW3 *sighs* a girl can hope I mean uhm good day and hello :grinning:
Hi! Sorry I never played WW3, oops :x

viomi

just another slut don't mind me
Nebulae
I don't want to sound like dick but what does that mean?
Gr4Ss's Armor Plugin allowed for changing player model when you equip an item. My edit makes it properly set male/female playermodels based on the person's selected choice during character creation, as well as based on their faction. This was primarily used in STALKER RP so you could have a single item for each kind of armor and then anyone who equippped it would get the correct player model, rather than having to have like.. faction and gendered versions of every single kind of armor.

Really I should've named it sex corrections as that is more accurate in my opinion, but I made it years ago when I didn't really have a good wrap around the differences between sex and gender.

spalius

Nucleus
Nebulae
differences between sex and gender.
I'll take the dumb rating sacrifice, but there is no fucking difference alright. There never used to be any difference between theres two words.
If there is, what will the word gender/sex mean in other languages, lets say, Lithuanian, where there is only one word for both of these words, and that is lytis. What then? Does it mean the biological gender, or make up gender?