An open apology to Warwick, Carrion, and the Nebulous Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Earlier today I made a stupid joke on the forums claiming that @Warwick and @Carrion were ending their relationship together. When I think back on it I realize that I was being a jerk for attention. I apologize for my actions and wish to make up for what I did. All I ask is your forgiveness. Although I understand if you do not want to forgive me.

I'd also like to apologize to everyone in the Nebulous community, and anyone I may have deceived into believing my lies. Please forgive me.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
gFWlxKn.png

Englishh

the reason abortion should be fully legalised
Nebulae
You're going to get a lot of shit posts on this but this is what you call Manning up. Good apology, no excuses. Respect.
this is exactly what he wants
its a cunning plan yes i know but as said earlier
gFWlxKn.png

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
this is exactly what he wants
its a cunning plan yes i know but as said earlier
gFWlxKn.png
And so what if he wants that? He got attention when he made the bad joke and he is allowed to apologize publicly for it. I don't care if he's secretly Hitler it was a nice thing to do in community that only cares about memes.

Reactions: List

Englishh

the reason abortion should be fully legalised
Nebulae
And so what if he wants that? He got attention when he made the bad joke and he is allowed to apologize publicly for it. I don't care if he's secretly Hitler it was a nice thing to do in community that only cares about memes.
but theres the fact
hes still hitler

Status
Not open for further replies.