News An update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Oh, speaking of which, will the previously permabanned people be permabanned once more? Else I think we'll all have to stay very cautious.. since everyone is now free from their perma-bans, as far as it seems..

I'm scared.
if they were gonna be permabanned, they would've already done it.

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Oh, speaking of which, will the previously permabanned people be permabanned once more? Else I think we'll all have to stay very cautious.. since everyone is now free from their perma-bans, as far as it seems..

I'm scared.
To be honest most, people didn't even do anything that bad to get Perma'd.

@lyut is an good men
so is;
@pizzaman
@Lutic
@vamure
And others.

Rarmir

domestic abuse offender
Nebulae
jesus christ calm down it's not like we've murdered anyone
as ramsey said

the reason for my bad is because me, my family and my gf were doxed and harassed by gurra
watch out, he might want to sell your possessions for 16k

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
to be honest I think the reason people don't like permabanned people is because gustaf gave them such a bad name. When in reality they're good people (mostly). Saying "Oh! You can't be friends with them." etc.

SHINIXI

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae

I'm scared.
i still dont know what I was datastormed for at LP, and nobody ever told be except the usual 'heavy breach of rules' or stuff like that

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
to be honest I think the reason people don't like permabanned people is because gustaf gave them such a bad name. When in reality they're good people (mostly). Saying "Oh! You can't be friends with them." etc.
i was literally banned for 'trolling' AdamD, which had WAY MORE serious offenses in LP, and i wasn't even given the chance to change my way of lemonpunch

Atle

Electron
Nebulae
Vintage%20Radio%20Bob.jpg

Emiin

Quark
Nebulae
You people have done more than anyone could have asked you to. I thank you for that!

Limeao

24/7 John Lennon Impressionist
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Cant Wait Till The Servers Are Up , I Got That Rp Hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.