Angel vs Ex-President of EU Commission & Feminis (Live Audio) (Not Clickbait)

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
So, as some may know I changed from Law to Political Science and International relationships

We were having a class/conference regarding women in politics and women rights/struggles whatever the fuck

Bunch of people were asking BS questions and I decided I was going to try to trigger the bitch by mentioning 3rd wave feminists and mansplaining (ps, not a real thing lmao)

Audio

The ex-eu president (and ex-PM of Portugal) laughed at the mansplaning thing and sweden hotline
Feminist got MAD
She literally gave 0 replies to anyone else except me, which was pretty funny, even if she twisted my words as to say 'we should stop trying to achieve equality' (classic feminist dumb hoe)

Unfortunately the rest got cut out, but she got that angry face and continued on ranting about manspreading and mansplaining for another good while.

oUamxap.png

she had the trigger
2udrJ2L.png

He on the other hand, took my 2nd question as to why he didn't nominate more women to his cabinet (4/18) if he fought so hard to have women ascend in politics. Also told a funny story about Angela Merkel phone call.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
now i agree this dumb feminist is stupid yadda yadda

on the first part of your track you say
"if you look at the united states on a corporate level there is this trend of women having higher wages in companies such as facebook. etc"
where did you get this from? searched this on google a few times but only came across results of the opposite
keep in mind i dont care at all that women or men earn more but just would like to know where u got this from

Angel

Nebulae
now i agree this dumb feminist is stupid yadda yadda

on the first part of your track you say
"if you look at the united states on a corporate level there is this trend of women having higher wages in companies such as facebook. etc"
where did you get this from? searched this on google a few times but only came across results of the opposite
keep in mind i dont care at all that women or men earn more but just would like to know where u got this from
This is not a general statement, I should have explained it better.

Straight out of Uni, women in tech make more money than men in tech because of supply and demand, which was artificially created by quotas.
If you need 50/100 people in your company to be female and the rival company also needs 50/100 to be female and there are 300 men and 75 women, you have to barter and offer higher wages to the women (less supply than demand) just to fill the quota, which is what this was directed at.

You need to understand the difference between 'wages' and 'earning, there is a benefit to women until 30 years old in America.

A perversion of the women quota/gay quota/back quota and so on.

This guy might be a good thing to watch

this guy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Horwitz

also, if you want to watch Alt right legend, gaylord , half jewish, married to black guy, who somehow happens to be a nazi pedophile..

Last edited:
Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 930

Who is the Woman?

I can't read the Nametag because the light makes it harder to I.D the letters , don't know if you can give me her name because I would like to know who that actually is and maybe she is known around Germany.

EDIT: Scratch my Questione I found her.

Angel

Nebulae
Who is the Woman?

I can't read the Nametag because the light makes it harder to I.D the letters , don't know if you can give me her name because I would like to know who that actually is and maybe she is known around Germany.

EDIT: Scratch my Questione I found her.
I can't remember her name, please tell

D

Deleted member 930

I can't remember her name, please tell
Her Name is Silvana Koch-Mehrin she is a Politician and a party member of the FDF [Freie Demokraten] basically Liberals. She was member of the Europe Parlament and after the Europe vote in 2009, was the former vice president of the parlament.

Angel

Nebulae
Her Name is Silvana Koch-Mehrin she is a Politician and a party member of the FDF [Freie Demokraten] basically Liberals. She was member of the Europe Parlament and after the Europe vote in 2009, was the former vice president of the parlament.
ye that's her alrite
ill take the big boys head on

no mercy

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
'If phrases like mansplaining are coined and commonly used, it must be for good reason'.

'If phrases like :heyzeus: are coined and commonly used, it must be for good reason'

Great logic, Ms. Speaker.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
'If phrases like mansplaining are coined and commonly used, it must be for good reason'.

'If phrases like :heyzeus: are coined and commonly used, it must be for good reason'

Great logic, Ms. Speaker.
Yeah they're coined when people want to shut down arguments they can't win lmao

It's a nice, simple way of being able to say whatever you want and not be corrected by those evil dick-having members of the humanity

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
Hahahah youre a saint Angel
XO kisses from an old pal