Animal crossing - New Horizons [TRADING THREAD]

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
Yeah to an extent. Do you mean at the same time or just the same people on the same island
Both I guess, is it practical to have two people work on the same island on and off? And is couch co-op actually fun or just a gimmick

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
MY SWITCH IS COMING TOMORROW IM READY TO FUCKING MURDER TOM NOOK

but fr im so excited gang who wants to show me what the fuck to do because i have never played animal crossing before

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I started playing it two days ago and so far I like it quite a bit

but holy fucking shit i hate the easter event so much I just wanna fish is that too hard god damn water eggs

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
Welcome to the club

If anyone here needs any materials, let me know.
thanks bro i literally ordered it for next day delivery on the 25th and they've sent all 3 things separately, the game key i got straight away but then they sent the case about 5 days later and then they've just dispatched the switch today

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
but fr im so excited gang who wants to show me what the fuck to do because i have never played animal crossing before

When the time comes... INVEST EVERYTHING IN THE STALK MARKET, EVEN YOUR LIFE SAVINGS EVERY SUNDAY.

ohbrupwq0wc31.jpg

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
3NQmjtO.jpg

K2f0Szn.jpg

still rly enjoying this but im trying to find a project to do that won't involve dropping 400k on moving all my houses from the centre of the island :/ (and/or ripping up like 5 stacks of stone walls)

E4McK3c.jpg