animation you like

Nebulae
in this fast thread, we post shit that impresses us in my favorite field of film

first off, community created shit on a rotoscope, with a great jamiroquai song this shit looks astounding for hand drawn solo work, just thought i'd start this off with this, hard to think that a fan animation could be on par with the studio that it's attempting to mimic, also if you take a look at the original video, the movements of Weather Report on screen are fucking spot on.

the world of Cowboy Bebop was created so well, that it of course needed amazing animation to back it up, of all the scenes of the show in its twenty six episode running, I feel the fight scenes better demonstrate just how much work was put into making it fluid and lifelike, when watching the show the outlandish fighting of Spike and his crew suddenly becomes believable, as they move within the physical constraints of actual well trained human beings.

this is a track in itself, which i really fucking love, but i thought it encapsulated quite well the world of the hundred acre wood, this show and the films encapsulated my earliest years on this planet, and cause of this i had to give a shout out. classic hand drawn disney animation has a certain charm that i feel the recent cg outings completely lack, i was of course taken aback by films such as WALL-E and most of pixar's discography, but this classic, clean and beautifully presented animation will always take precedent.

I DUNNO MY NEGROLITES POST SOME ANIMATION OR OTHER VISUALLY APPEALING SHIT THAT REALLY MAKES YOU APPRECIATE THE WORK PUT INTO IT

Reactions: List
Nebulae
wtf is all this anime shit

winnie the pooh is anime?

a rotoscope is anime?

okay maybe bebop but that's just a cartoon show and despite being overrated it's definitely visually appealing to look at

for something to qualify as anime it needs to have a manga base, which none of what i posted actually has besides the jojo reference in the rotoscope

just cause you don't have an eye for animation clearly as you said you actually enjoyed the nutshack and CDi movies doesn't mean everything you dislike is anime, yeah a lot of hand drawn animation is from japanese studios but when was the last time a western animation really affected you emotionally since the early noughties?

this is the good shit

Reactions: List
Nebulae
well, shit
u have a point my duder

Anyway a animation I like is the intro to GiJoe the movie, it's crazy man so many colours. It's so pretty

if only for skeletor he-man will always be good

still travis-chan is a good manga and birds in the trappu sing mcknight-kunn is certi

raider klan-desu : way of the money is a lit show my dude, check it out

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
i liked watching cartoon animations such as ed, edd n eddy, samurai jack, dragon ball, yu yu hakusho, rurouni kenshin, beserk, hunter x hunter, katekyo hitman reborn, spongebob