Animations broken

World Prop

Quark
Nebulae
Before you ask, have TRIED the record fix, redownloading all my addons, reinstalling garry's mod, making sure I have Nebulous HL2RP collection content installed ONLY.

Issue 1
All female sitting animations done with /actsit, +sit, etc. work and I have no problem with these. Male /actsit, +sit animations on the other hand are distorted and all of them look strange, an example
unknown.png

Though it doesn't completely blow my immsersion away with fullforce, if anyone is aware of a fix it'll be nice if you could reply.

Issue 2 This animation applies to CPs and both gender of Citizens. It seems a few select people, though having no special models or anything will have this; their bodies' top half's facing as it seems 45 degrees right, for CPs, giving a weird head tilt, Citizens, more of a full body tilt. Any sort of help other than what I've already tried would be appreciated! <3
unknown.png
unknown.png

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I think I have seen this too, but I assumed it was a serverside problem and just ignored it when it happened

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
Issue 1 All female sitting animations done with /actsit, +sit, etc. work and I have no problem with these. Male /actsit, +sit animations on the other hand are distorted and all of them look strange, an example
unknown.png

Though it doesn't completely blow my immsersion away with fullforce, if anyone is aware of a fix it'll be nice if you could reply.
Wasn't this an issue with free download CSS texture/mesh paths being mounted wrong? I'd check that if you haven't actually bought CSS.

Issue 2 This animation applies to CPs and both gender of Citizens. It seems a few select people, though having no special models or anything will have this; their bodies' top half's facing as it seems 45 degrees right, for CPs, giving a weird head tilt, Citizens, more of a full body tilt. Any sort of help other than what I've already tried would be appreciated! <3
unknown.png
unknown.png
This one's serverside