Proton
Nebulae
apfIlNL.png

latest

Reactions: List

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
Very nice though the blue on the lightning doesn't really reflect off Spyro.
Edit: Get some more HD lightning

In terms of HD lightning I guess it's because i blurred it a bit so that it doesnt look HD? Otherwise I'm not really sure about what u mean D:

And in terms of reflections I wasn't sure how to do that lol.
I know how to do reflections for example if it rains and then make those puddles on the floor by copying the image and rotating it 180 degrees,
but not sure about how to do that with portraits since it just ends up looking weird. :/

btw thanks for feedback tho :wink:

Lyon

Proton
Nebulae
In terms of HD lightning I guess it's because i blurred it a bit so that it doesnt look HD? Otherwise I'm not really sure about what u mean D:

And in terms of reflections I wasn't sure how to do that lol.
I know how to do reflections for example if it rains and then make those puddles on the floor by copying the image and rotating it 180 degrees,
but not sure about how to do that with portraits since it just ends up looking weird. :/

btw thanks for feedback tho :wink:
Maybe some faint soft paint in an overlay/normal(but translucent) layer. Also I just realized that the two sides are different colours and the lightning is blue and purple...fuck my colourblindness

Reactions: List

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
Maybe some faint soft paint in an overlay/normal(but translucent) layer. Also I just realized that the two sides are different colours and the lightning is blue and purple...fuck my colourblindness
I made it with Warcraft 3 TFT in mind, where they have this poster of Arthas blending in to look as the Lich King to the right and his normal form to the left, where we have the dark side and the bright/good side
warcraft-frozen-throne-35-47579-top-pictures.jpg

However i basically made the rim lighting stuff with a layer with overlay blending mode and some soft white paint, but I'll try with reflections.
Not sure how it will turn out but I will try once I'm home :ok:

Or wait do you mean reflections on the lightning and not to the face?
I thought you actually meant that the lightning doesn't reflect to Spyro's face but did you mean the color where you initially thought the whole face was purple?
Because ye, I did make the lightning to the left a bit more blue since the left side of the face is blue, and the right side is purple

Lyon

Proton
Nebulae
I made it with Warcraft 3 TFT in mind, where they have this poster of Arthas blending in to look

Or wait do you mean reflections on the lightning and not to the face?
I thought you actually meant that the lightning doesn't reflect to Spyro's face but did you mean the color where you initially thought the whole face was purple?
Because ye, I did make the lightning to the left a bit more blue since the left side of the face is blue, and the right side is purple
I meant the face, I saw the whole face as purple and the lightning blue :P