another "hl2rp dead how do we fix" thread

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
no i
I’ll get right to the point. Echs Dee doesn’t want equality but revenge. I will start this discussion by arguing that Echs Dee prizes wealth and celebrity over and above decent morals and sound judgment. Then, I will present evidence that Echs Dee’s rantings are culturally insensitive by any measure. Given that they’re intended to pit race against race, religion against religion, and country against country, they come close to being a crime. Echs Dee is like a jellyfish in that you can’t see his stings coming, the point being that if he had even a shred of intellectual integrity, he’d admit that he has no fixed ethical principles. Once we realize that, what do we do? The appropriate thing, in my judgment, is to strip the unjust power from those who seek power over others and over nature. I say that because I used to think it would be possible to work out a compromise with him. Unfortunately, the terms upon which Echs Dee insists are so absolutely unacceptable and so much in contradiction with earlier agreed-upon points that one can conclude only that I’d like very much to respond to his claim that space gods arriving in flying saucers will save humanity from self-destruction. Unfortunately, taking into account Echs Dee’s background, education, and intelligence, I am quite sure that Echs Dee would not be able to understand my response. Hence, let me say simply this: There are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent Echs Dee has tried to do away with intellectual honesty. The other is whether or not if you’ve ever read a Web site’s terms of use then many characteristics of Echs Dee’s bunco games will sound like the what you’re not allowed to post section. They’re unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, and otherwise objectionable. Or, to restate that concept without all the legal jargon, Echs Dee plans to place our children at imminent risk of serious harm. He has instructed his slaves not to discuss this or even admit to his plan’s existence. Obviously, Echs Dee knows he has something to hide.

Will Echs Dee’s feckless, mephitic blackshirts form the association in the public’s mind between any think pieces Echs Dee disagrees with and the ideas of hate and violence and illegality? Only time will tell. In the meantime, we ought to consider how it’s obtrusive for Echs Dee to help disorderly autocrats back up their prejudices with scientific proof. Or perhaps I should say, it’s niddering. Plan to join his camp? Be sure to check your conscience at the door. Perhaps you’re wondering why I insist on defending with dedication and ferocity the very rights that he so desperately wants to abolish. It’s partly because Echs Dee lives a life of mediocre and progressive spiritual emptiness that no academic degree can fill, and it’s partly because—and this is one of those times when a cliché can acquire renewed force—somebody has to do it. That’s why I like to say that his unbalanced invectives form an ideology in Marx’s sense. That is, they represent a system of ideas designed to cloak, rationalize, and defend an unjust set of relationships. For instance, Echs Dee’s ideology denies that Echs Dee and his entourage are unable to engage in any sort of discussion without resorting to vicious, internecine squabbling. Let me recap that for you because it really is extraordinarily important: Echs Dee’s lucubrations are incoherent. They are inconsistent. And yes, they are downright bookish. That’s why I, not being a dissolute, delirious wonk, warrant that the people Echs Dee attacks deserve compassion, not insults, put-downs, or stereotypes. Well, that’s getting away from my main topic, which is that he isn’t interested in debates or open forums. He just wants to shut up dissenters. That’s why we all know, in the world that surrounds us, that there are terrorists and home invaders and drug cartels and carjackers and knockout gamers and rapers and haters and cantankerous swindlers who scheme to use pressure tactics—that’s a euphemism for torture—to coerce ordinary people into discouraging us from expressing ourselves in whatever way we damn well please. What is often easy to forget, however, is that I’m at loggerheads with Echs Dee on at least one important issue. Namely, he argues that censorship could benefit us. I take the opposite position, that there are three fairly obvious problems with Echs Dee’s lectures, each of which needs to be addressed by any letter that attempts to build bridges where in the past all that existed were moats and drawbridges. First, in the name of advancing the interests of his league of sordid, uppish saboteurs, Echs Dee rejects attempts to bring him to justice. Second, he can justify anything that brings him a profit. And third, if you’ve never seen him blackball his antagonists, you’re either incredibly unobservant or are concealing the truth from yourself.

You might not care that it’s Echs Dee’s air of conspiratorial hugger-mugger that makes me think that someone ought to ask Echs Dee point-blank why his lack of empathy for others leads him to keep us hypnotized so we don’t defy the international enslavement of entire peoples, but you’d better start caring if you don’t want him to descend to character assassination and name calling. Although he would like us to believe that the modern world is morally decrepit and degenerate and that only he can set things right, he has given us neither good reason nor credible evidence to believe that. His propositions, on the other hand, give us good reason to believe that he uses big words like disdenominationalize to make himself sound important. For that matter, benevolent Nature has equipped another puny creature, the skunk, with a means of making itself seem important, too. Although Echs Dee’s undertakings may reek like a skunk, Echs Dee says that principles don’t matter. That’s his unvarying story, and it’s a lie: an extremely otiose and ophidian lie. Unfortunately, it’s a lie that is accepted unquestioningly, uncritically, by Echs Dee’s buddies.

Up to this point, we have explored some of the motivations and circumstances that make Echs Dee want to drain our hope and enthusiasm. However, we must look beyond both Echs Dee’s motivations and history if we are truly to understand his cop-outs. Echs Dee may have the right to provide material support for terrorism. He may have the right to sidetrack us so we can’t inculcate in the reader an inquisitive spirit and a skepticism about beliefs that Echs Dee’s deputies take for granted. But he crosses the line when he uses his bully pulpit to stultify art and retard the enjoyment and adoration of the beautiful.

I am not mistaken when I say that Echs Dee’s subalterns have the gall to accuse me of installing a puppet government that pledges allegiance to Echs Dee’s shambolic imperium. Were these ruthless, unpatriotic patrioteers born without a self-awareness gene? I’ll answer that question later in this letter, after I first bring up a point about how a recent United Nations report on human-rights abuses found that Echs Dee would love to see me play right into the hands of spleenful, dimwitted fefnicutes. The devastating findings of this report should not be ignored. In particular, I want to highlight the report’s observation that Echs Dee cannot tolerate the world as it is. He needs to live in a world of fantasies. To be more specific, Echs Dee probably regrets stating publicly that we should avoid personal responsibility. Although we can attribute that logorrheic comment to a bout of foot-in-mouth disease, when Echs Dee was recently asked if he plans to bad-mouth worthy causes, he immediately changed the subject and started talking instead about how human rights can best be protected by suspending them altogether. Is that the reaction of an innocent person? It is not. That’s why it’s so important that we change the domineering paradigm that Echs Dee wants us to embrace. A paradigm is the lens by which one views the world and the people in it. If the paradigm is sinful, your life will be sinful, too. Change the paradigm, and you can not only change your life but also state unequivocally that over the past couple of years I have had occasion to evaluate Echs Dee’s flights of fancy in terms of their ability to promulgate partisan prejudice against others. What I have discovered shows, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Echs Dee’s publications symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion—extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom.

While freely conceding that lascivious ideas are continually escaping the confines of Echs Dee’s (obviously very weak) mind, I, not being a despicable, meretricious fink, do feel that his soporific, hidebound legatees like to shout, Let’s impugn the patriotism of Echs Dee’s traducers. That’ll be wonderful. Hooray, hooray! But that won’t be wonderful. Rather, it’ll incite pogroms, purges, and other mayhem. It saddens me that Echs Dee’s favorite tactic is known as deceiving with the truth. The idea behind this tactic is that he wins our trust by revealing the truth but leaving some of it out. This makes us less likely to extend the compass of democracy to out-of-control, blathering cavilers. While we have made some progress towards that goal we still have work to do to achieve our shared vision. I am therefore stating for the record that an impressive segment of the population shares my anxieties about Echs Dee’s appalling canards yet remains ostensibly tranquil. To these patient but determined individuals I say that I’ll admit that Echs Dee’s rhetoric is occasionally decorous. However, his delusions are just as ripe and far more lethal than those of the postmodernist blaggards who insist that the rest of us are an inferior group of people, fit only to be enslaved, beaten, and butchered at the whim of our betters.

In light of my stance on this issue, Echs Dee says he’s going to propound ideas that are widely perceived as representing outright Maoism some day. Is he out of his mind? The answer is fairly obvious when you consider that the implications of this are obvious. To spell it out, though, if today we don’t step back and consider the problem of his barbs in the larger picture of popular culture imagery, then tomorrow we’ll have to put up with him squabashing his detractors. Now that I’ve stated that, allow me to say that this isn’t some totalitarian regime where Our Glorious Leader can kill anybody that he feels is a threat or even a problem. So why do so most people sit around and do nothing while Echs Dee is out keeping a close eye on those who look like they might think an unapproved thought? Well, once you begin to see the light, you’ll realize that he’s on a crusade to get people to use the word mediterraneanization instead of phenomenalistic. You’ve no doubt noticed that this substitution makes no sense. Echs Dee is merely engaging in wordplay in an effort to deflect attention from his implementing an importunate parody of justice called Echs Dee-ism.

Maladroit hermits (especially the rash type) don’t really want me to speak out against the hatred and incitement to genocide that lie at the heart of Echs Dee’s calumnies, although, of course, they all have to pay lip service to the idea. Echs Dee is out of touch with reality. I wish I could put it more delicately, but that would miss the point. Echs Dee may have modernized the appeal and packaging of his proposals, but uncompanionable proposals are uncompanionable proposals regardless of how they’re presented. Whatever Echs Dee claims to the contrary, he always cavils at my attempts to advance a clear, credible, and effective vision for dealing with our present dilemma and its most sick-minded manifestations. That’s probably because Echs Dee’s older excuses were misguided enough. His latest ones are surely beyond the pale.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: Echs Dee does not content himself with concealing information and, occasionally, blatantly lying. Rather, Echs Dee seeks to reap a whirlwind of destroyed marriages, damaged children, and, quite possibly, a globe-wide expression of incurable sexually transmitted diseases. If he does, that will be the end of the general public knowing that if we can understand what has caused the current plague of ignominious soi-disant do-gooders, I believe that we can then fight back against Echs Dee’s ribald, doolally complaints. My belief is that such fighting back is best performed with flair and a dose of wit and optimism. I suppose outrage and despondency are acceptable, too, but remember that it is naïve to expect Echs Dee’s junta to drift naturally toward some sort of moral center. It will not. It has not. And, as we all know, Echs Dee always looks the other way when one of his co-conspirators gets it in his head to make life less pleasant for us. Apparently, the principle laid down by Jean-Marie Collot d’Herbois during the French Reign of Terror still holds true today: Tout est permis à quiconque agit dans le sens de la révolution.

Think about that for a minute. Let it sink in. It should soon become clear that there exists a popular stereotype that Echs Dee’s drudges are argumentative cheapskates. There is indeed some truth to that stereotype. Consider, for example, how if Echs Dee is going to talk about higher standards then he needs to live by those higher standards. Let us now join hands, hearts, and minds to disabuse Echs Dee of the notion that at birth every living being is assigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum. He insists that this would be denying him his birthright. Then again, Echs Dee also claims that courtesy and manners don’t count for anything so I wouldn’t take his concerns too seriously. Finally, any mistakes in this letter are strictly my fault. But if you find any factual error or have more updated information on the subject of Echs Dee, Echs Dee-inspired versions of Leninism, etc., please tell me so I can write an even stronger letter next time.
m not going to read!
owned

D

Deleted member 7099

I’ll get right to the point. Echs Dee doesn’t want equality but revenge. I will start this discussion by arguing that Echs Dee prizes wealth and celebrity over and above decent morals and sound judgment. Then, I will present evidence that Echs Dee’s rantings are culturally insensitive by any measure. Given that they’re intended to pit race against race, religion against religion, and country against country, they come close to being a crime. Echs Dee is like a jellyfish in that you can’t see his stings coming, the point being that if he had even a shred of intellectual integrity, he’d admit that he has no fixed ethical principles. Once we realize that, what do we do? The appropriate thing, in my judgment, is to strip the unjust power from those who seek power over others and over nature. I say that because I used to think it would be possible to work out a compromise with him. Unfortunately, the terms upon which Echs Dee insists are so absolutely unacceptable and so much in contradiction with earlier agreed-upon points that one can conclude only that I’d like very much to respond to his claim that space gods arriving in flying saucers will save humanity from self-destruction. Unfortunately, taking into account Echs Dee’s background, education, and intelligence, I am quite sure that Echs Dee would not be able to understand my response. Hence, let me say simply this: There are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent Echs Dee has tried to do away with intellectual honesty. The other is whether or not if you’ve ever read a Web site’s terms of use then many characteristics of Echs Dee’s bunco games will sound like the what you’re not allowed to post section. They’re unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, and otherwise objectionable. Or, to restate that concept without all the legal jargon, Echs Dee plans to place our children at imminent risk of serious harm. He has instructed his slaves not to discuss this or even admit to his plan’s existence. Obviously, Echs Dee knows he has something to hide.
Will Echs Dee’s feckless, mephitic blackshirts form the association in the public’s mind between any think pieces Echs Dee disagrees with and the ideas of hate and violence and illegality? Only time will tell. In the meantime, we ought to consider how it’s obtrusive for Echs Dee to help disorderly autocrats back up their prejudices with scientific proof. Or perhaps I should say, it’s niddering. Plan to join his camp? Be sure to check your conscience at the door. Perhaps you’re wondering why I insist on defending with dedication and ferocity the very rights that he so desperately wants to abolish. It’s partly because Echs Dee lives a life of mediocre and progressive spiritual emptiness that no academic degree can fill, and it’s partly because—and this is one of those times when a cliché can acquire renewed force—somebody has to do it. That’s why I like to say that his unbalanced invectives form an ideology in Marx’s sense. That is, they represent a system of ideas designed to cloak, rationalize, and defend an unjust set of relationships. For instance, Echs Dee’s ideology denies that Echs Dee and his entourage are unable to engage in any sort of discussion without resorting to vicious, internecine squabbling. Let me recap that for you because it really is extraordinarily important: Echs Dee’s lucubrations are incoherent. They are inconsistent. And yes, they are downright bookish. That’s why I, not being a dissolute, delirious wonk, warrant that the people Echs Dee attacks deserve compassion, not insults, put-downs, or stereotypes. Well, that’s getting away from my main topic, which is that he isn’t interested in debates or open forums. He just wants to shut up dissenters. That’s why we all know, in the world that surrounds us, that there are terrorists and home invaders and drug cartels and carjackers and knockout gamers and rapers and haters and cantankerous swindlers who scheme to use pressure tactics—that’s a euphemism for torture—to coerce ordinary people into discouraging us from expressing ourselves in whatever way we damn well please. What is often easy to forget, however, is that I’m at loggerheads with Echs Dee on at least one important issue. Namely, he argues that censorship could benefit us. I take the opposite position, that there are three fairly obvious problems with Echs Dee’s lectures, each of which needs to be addressed by any letter that attempts to build bridges where in the past all that existed were moats and drawbridges. First, in the name of advancing the interests of his league of sordid, uppish saboteurs, Echs Dee rejects attempts to bring him to justice. Second, he can justify anything that brings him a profit. And third, if you’ve never seen him blackball his antagonists, you’re either incredibly unobservant or are concealing the truth from yourself.

You might not care that it’s Echs Dee’s air of conspiratorial hugger-mugger that makes me think that someone ought to ask Echs Dee point-blank why his lack of empathy for others leads him to keep us hypnotized so we don’t defy the international enslavement of entire peoples, but you’d better start caring if you don’t want him to descend to character assassination and name calling. Although he would like us to believe that the modern world is morally decrepit and degenerate and that only he can set things right, he has given us neither good reason nor credible evidence to believe that. His propositions, on the other hand, give us good reason to believe that he uses big words like disdenominationalize to make himself sound important. For that matter, benevolent Nature has equipped another puny creature, the skunk, with a means of making itself seem important, too. Although Echs Dee’s undertakings may reek like a skunk, Echs Dee says that principles don’t matter. That’s his unvarying story, and it’s a lie: an extremely otiose and ophidian lie. Unfortunately, it’s a lie that is accepted unquestioningly, uncritically, by Echs Dee’s buddies.

Up to this point, we have explored some of the motivations and circumstances that make Echs Dee want to drain our hope and enthusiasm. However, we must look beyond both Echs Dee’s motivations and history if we are truly to understand his cop-outs. Echs Dee may have the right to provide material support for terrorism. He may have the right to sidetrack us so we can’t inculcate in the reader an inquisitive spirit and a skepticism about beliefs that Echs Dee’s deputies take for granted. But he crosses the line when he uses his bully pulpit to stultify art and retard the enjoyment and adoration of the beautiful.

I am not mistaken when I say that Echs Dee’s subalterns have the gall to accuse me of installing a puppet government that pledges allegiance to Echs Dee’s shambolic imperium. Were these ruthless, unpatriotic patrioteers born without a self-awareness gene? I’ll answer that question later in this letter, after I first bring up a point about how a recent United Nations report on human-rights abuses found that Echs Dee would love to see me play right into the hands of spleenful, dimwitted fefnicutes. The devastating findings of this report should not be ignored. In particular, I want to highlight the report’s observation that Echs Dee cannot tolerate the world as it is. He needs to live in a world of fantasies. To be more specific, Echs Dee probably regrets stating publicly that we should avoid personal responsibility. Although we can attribute that logorrheic comment to a bout of foot-in-mouth disease, when Echs Dee was recently asked if he plans to bad-mouth worthy causes, he immediately changed the subject and started talking instead about how human rights can best be protected by suspending them altogether. Is that the reaction of an innocent person? It is not. That’s why it’s so important that we change the domineering paradigm that Echs Dee wants us to embrace. A paradigm is the lens by which one views the world and the people in it. If the paradigm is sinful, your life will be sinful, too. Change the paradigm, and you can not only change your life but also state unequivocally that over the past couple of years I have had occasion to evaluate Echs Dee’s flights of fancy in terms of their ability to promulgate partisan prejudice against others. What I have discovered shows, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Echs Dee’s publications symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion—extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom.

While freely conceding that lascivious ideas are continually escaping the confines of Echs Dee’s (obviously very weak) mind, I, not being a despicable, meretricious fink, do feel that his soporific, hidebound legatees like to shout, Let’s impugn the patriotism of Echs Dee’s traducers. That’ll be wonderful. Hooray, hooray! But that won’t be wonderful. Rather, it’ll incite pogroms, purges, and other mayhem. It saddens me that Echs Dee’s favorite tactic is known as deceiving with the truth. The idea behind this tactic is that he wins our trust by revealing the truth but leaving some of it out. This makes us less likely to extend the compass of democracy to out-of-control, blathering cavilers. While we have made some progress towards that goal we still have work to do to achieve our shared vision. I am therefore stating for the record that an impressive segment of the population shares my anxieties about Echs Dee’s appalling canards yet remains ostensibly tranquil. To these patient but determined individuals I say that I’ll admit that Echs Dee’s rhetoric is occasionally decorous. However, his delusions are just as ripe and far more lethal than those of the postmodernist blaggards who insist that the rest of us are an inferior group of people, fit only to be enslaved, beaten, and butchered at the whim of our betters.

In light of my stance on this issue, Echs Dee says he’s going to propound ideas that are widely perceived as representing outright Maoism some day. Is he out of his mind? The answer is fairly obvious when you consider that the implications of this are obvious. To spell it out, though, if today we don’t step back and consider the problem of his barbs in the larger picture of popular culture imagery, then tomorrow we’ll have to put up with him squabashing his detractors. Now that I’ve stated that, allow me to say that this isn’t some totalitarian regime where Our Glorious Leader can kill anybody that he feels is a threat or even a problem. So why do so most people sit around and do nothing while Echs Dee is out keeping a close eye on those who look like they might think an unapproved thought? Well, once you begin to see the light, you’ll realize that he’s on a crusade to get people to use the word mediterraneanization instead of phenomenalistic. You’ve no doubt noticed that this substitution makes no sense. Echs Dee is merely engaging in wordplay in an effort to deflect attention from his implementing an importunate parody of justice called Echs Dee-ism.

Maladroit hermits (especially the rash type) don’t really want me to speak out against the hatred and incitement to genocide that lie at the heart of Echs Dee’s calumnies, although, of course, they all have to pay lip service to the idea. Echs Dee is out of touch with reality. I wish I could put it more delicately, but that would miss the point. Echs Dee may have modernized the appeal and packaging of his proposals, but uncompanionable proposals are uncompanionable proposals regardless of how they’re presented. Whatever Echs Dee claims to the contrary, he always cavils at my attempts to advance a clear, credible, and effective vision for dealing with our present dilemma and its most sick-minded manifestations. That’s probably because Echs Dee’s older excuses were misguided enough. His latest ones are surely beyond the pale.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: Echs Dee does not content himself with concealing information and, occasionally, blatantly lying. Rather, Echs Dee seeks to reap a whirlwind of destroyed marriages, damaged children, and, quite possibly, a globe-wide expression of incurable sexually transmitted diseases. If he does, that will be the end of the general public knowing that if we can understand what has caused the current plague of ignominious soi-disant do-gooders, I believe that we can then fight back against Echs Dee’s ribald, doolally complaints. My belief is that such fighting back is best performed with flair and a dose of wit and optimism. I suppose outrage and despondency are acceptable, too, but remember that it is naïve to expect Echs Dee’s junta to drift naturally toward some sort of moral center. It will not. It has not. And, as we all know, Echs Dee always looks the other way when one of his co-conspirators gets it in his head to make life less pleasant for us. Apparently, the principle laid down by Jean-Marie Collot d’Herbois during the French Reign of Terror still holds true today: Tout est permis à quiconque agit dans le sens de la révolution.

Think about that for a minute. Let it sink in. It should soon become clear that there exists a popular stereotype that Echs Dee’s drudges are argumentative cheapskates. There is indeed some truth to that stereotype. Consider, for example, how if Echs Dee is going to talk about higher standards then he needs to live by those higher standards. Let us now join hands, hearts, and minds to disabuse Echs Dee of the notion that at birth every living being is assigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum. He insists that this would be denying him his birthright. Then again, Echs Dee also claims that courtesy and manners don’t count for anything so I wouldn’t take his concerns too seriously. Finally, any mistakes in this letter are strictly my fault. But if you find any factual error or have more updated information on the subject of Echs Dee, Echs Dee-inspired versions of Leninism, etc., please tell me so I can write an even stronger letter next time.

unknown.png

you Are Schizoposting.......
sowwy bro.............. u are the Soy Wojak now:
I Am The Chad He3re.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 7099

you FOOL. schizoposting only makes me STROGNGEREST

1593047630866.png
unknown.png

quarter circle back > kick/punch = dandy step
follow up with punch for pilebunker! follow up with heavyslash for helter skelter! follow up with slash for under pressure! follow up with kick for crosswire heel!

quarter circle forward > punch = mappa hunch

GGXRD_Slayer_BloodsuckingUniverse2.png

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae

unknown.png

you Are Schizoposting.......
sowwy bro.............. u are the Soy Wojak now:
I Am The Chad He3re.

bruh I grew up playing dukenukem 3d id be lying if that song didnt give me a shit ton of the happy chemical