oh wait it's a prison cell apparently
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reactions: List

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Please, rest of the world. Send help.
hey bro, i got a spare room in my house, pay me 50$ every month for rent, you get all your couches and shit yourself, we can marry if you need a green card

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
@2stronk you can live on my couch, only occupied by some guns at the moment, if you wanna move to America; soon to be Greater America after this election.

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
@2stronk you can live on my couch, only occupied by some guns at the moment, if you wanna move to America; soon to be Greater America after this election.
Yo, if Trump's elected I'll get myself a green card, and get the fuck out of Europe. I'd say in about 20-40 years EU is no longer what it used to be.

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
Yo, if Trump's elected I'll get myself a green card, and get the fuck out of Europe. I'd say in about 20-40 years EU is no longer what it used to be.
don't come to Canada, it ain't much better with Trudeau in charge

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
tbh it's not gonna be far from that in the future (response to OP not anything else 'cause I haven't read you twats's messages)

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
this pictures demonstrates sweden and several other countries cuckishness compared to russia
European_defense_ministers.jpg

may be a little outdated thou

Plankt0n

'dexterous'
Nebulae
While I'm not one to dabble much in politics, It's pretty sad to see people being called bigots and racists for even attempting to insinuate that there might be an issue with [Mass] immigration as a concept in Europe.
there might be an issue

there might

might

funny meme. My country has gone to hell.
[doublepost=1463476260][/doublepost]
I read somewhere that homeless people in countries with prisons like this would purposefully commit crimes so they could get to actually eat, sleep, bathe etc.

Jesus
this happens.

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
there might be an issue

there might

might

funny meme. My country has gone to hell.
[doublepost=1463476260][/doublepost]
this happens.
I legit feel bad for you because youre never going to touch a cute blond woman again. Unless youre black of course.

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Converting is the only way: Here's me preaching my new religion i also have a voice recorded session of me quoting the quran, if you want. @Slothmachine can attest to that. DOING MY BEST TO ASSIMILATE! :D

shariah-controlled-zone-ou-zone-contrc3b4lc3a9e-par-la-charia-au-royaume-uni.jpg
Make sure your woman wears a hijab. Otherwise you will be called out as fake and an islamophobe

Plankt0n

'dexterous'
Nebulae
Make sure your woman wears a hijab. Otherwise you will be called out as fake and an islamophobe
قُلْ لِلْمُؤْمِنِيْنَ يَغُضُّوْا مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِمْ وَ يَحْفَظُوْا فُرُوْجَهُمْ, ذَلِكَ أَزْكَى لَهُمْ.​

We all must abide what was told; do not glance upon the female, it is haram.