Anti-Trump Riots

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yo I cant find like a general thread SO I'll just post it here. Whats a good game to play when youre high on that premium Maroc ? Check out my steam library. Give me a recommendation.

Peace Out

Dark Blood Warior

Modernglib

fat immigrant
Nebulae
Yo I cant find like a general thread SO I'll just post it here. Whats a good game to play when youre high on that premium Maroc ? Check out my steam library. Give me a recommendation.

Peace Out

Dark Blood Warior
what the fuck you think man, spark up the classic joints

peggle nights baby all day everyday

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
gUB7arv.jpg

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
you should seek mental help if the only way you can get your point across is with memes

Memes are a good way to get your point across. Although when your point consists of "Ermgagerd them libtards be burning our flag!" and "Dem immigrants be stealin' our jobs111!!1" then your memes aren't the problem, it's your damn ideology that is.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
Memes are a good way to get your point across. Although when your point consists of "Ermgagerd them libtards be burning our flag!" and "Dem immigrants be stealin' our jobs111!!1" then your memes aren't the problem, it's your damn ideology that is.
ik mate i'm just bein salty

it's just annoying because in most situations i'm not sure if the le funny ms paint race war memes are serious or not.

D

Deleted member 2132

The hell? Where is me? I'm on the building with the rifle.