Anti-Trump Riots

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
are you implying i should report you to the interpol for conspiring to kill trump and pence
I'm not, I'm just saying that there's people probably going assassinate trump and his pal, and did I say that I'm going too?

Last edited:
Reactions: List

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
is there any political-themed thread on nc that doesn't turn into a "those gosh darn cuck libtards" circlejerk after 5 posts

Nebulae
is there any political-themed thread on nc that doesn't turn into a "those gosh darn cuck libtards" circlejerk after 5 posts

you say this posting on a roleplay forum literally brimming with scrawny teenagers insecure and intimidated by other races on the street brotendo it's never not going to turn into that.

there's a reason why discussion on social media between normal people is mourning the loss of america, and discussion on places like here and pol are all "HAHA LE CUCKE MY DUDER XDDDD".

Nebulae
trump's election is not the end of america, it's heralding a new age. third impact if you will

capture4.png

6596388417_d048a107a4.jpg

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
trump's election is not the end of america, it's heralding a new age. third impact if you will
you people give donald trump way too much credit

all he did was go up on a podium and yell "the illegal aliens" and suddenly you're all on your knees begging for him to shoot his load down your throat

Nebulae

all he did was go up on a podium and yell "the illegal aliens" and suddenly you're all on your knees begging for him to shoot his load down your throat
It's quite the contrary. People consistently seem to want to undermine his potential and shrug him off as someone who's not going to pull through. While I'd like to see all the illegals gone, my main liking for Trump is his policies that inspire greatness in the American people, much like Ronald Reagan.

Nebulae

ca6abb50d9ef276ac675d671d688c2f7

*WORRIED HANDSHAKING AND HEAVY BREATHING*

HE TRIED TO WARN THEM, YET THEY CHOSE THE SAME PATH TIME AND TIME AGAIN, TRUMP DIDN'T EXPECT TO GET THIS FAR THE DELEGATES COULD HAVE BEEN HIS, THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN HIS, JEB'S BETRAYAL DOOMED US ALL

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae

"hjfufhghg fuckkikkk nobodfy is good LOOOL hahaha XDD donald turmp literaly only talk about alien NOTHIN els LOL"

now that the election is over we can safely say this is what all of your posts have amounted to in one way or the other, please never post on a political thread again because i'm sure everyone has had enough of you

TuvPcK4.png

this is literally you

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae
"hjfufhghg fuckkikkk nobodfy is good LOOOL hahaha XDD donald turmp literaly only talk about alien NOTHIN els LOL"

now that the election is over we can safely say this is what all of your posts have amounted to in one way or the other, please never post on a political thread again because i'm sure everyone has had enough of you

TuvPcK4.png

this is literally you
how does this french man always manage to be so brutal