Anti-Trumpers pepper spray children.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I think you already know what I am advocating. And you aren't quite grasping that the "democratic process" isn't very democratic at all, with the Electoral College holding most power in the event. Super Pacs can essentially buy a candidate their way into the White House for god sake.

Are you seriously advocating that a sworn federal officer commits treason by taking up arms against his government? Are you high?

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
Are you seriously advocating that a sworn federal officer commits treason by taking up arms against his government? Are you high?

Treason? The government itself is traitorous against the people it is suppossed to represent. The government doesn't need any defense or respect. And no, I'm not high.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Treason? The government itself is traitorous against the people it is suppossed to represent. The government doesn't need any defense or respect. And no, I'm not high.

Yeah no. I'm good. That's treason and I ain't about that. The current situation isn't ideal but I'm not going to be a retard and start shotcopping or even advocating it like a gas mask collecting NEET over it.

Like...You have to be high as balls to advocate to a federal officer under the auspices of the fucking State Department to commit treason.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
ok little revolution man
i want to see you take up arms and saving your ex-colony

GenericPlayer

Nebulae
ok little revolution man
i want to see you take up arms and saving your ex-colony

It'd be more than what you're doing.

thats really REALLY really REALLY rich coming from an uk-fag

I'm well aware that the UK's "democratic process" is by far one of the most fucked up in Europe. Never said it was better.

Angel

Nebulae
It'd be more than what you're doing.
Thing is, I don't think I need to do anything?
I don't have the responsibility to do anything?
I don't pretend to be a shitty mini Che Guevara

GenericPlayer

Nebulae
Thing is, I don't think I need to do anything?
I don't have the responsibility to do anything?
I don't pretend to be a shitty mini Che Guevara

And when did I pretend to be a "shitty mini Che Guevara"? I am simply stating that the current socio-economic system is completely broken. And you dont have to do anything, but you'd just be fucking yourself over.

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
Get out of your room for once you NEET and see how the real world is, or is your mental illness not letting you to do so? Don't worry, mommy will bring you food and drink :--) So you can play your little videogames! In real life I would beat you, maybe even kill you just for the lolz.

What goes to you, we'll- you're one of those basement dwellers who usually say "Survival of the fittest"- or something similar. Once hurt you bitch and moan in order get medicine or someone to help you for whatever the cause might be. I suggest you remove yourself from the gene pool as fast as possible.
(Most likely a dragon dildo stuck in your ass)
In conclusion, you both are disgusting faggots who need to fuck off
cute :smiley:
you sure im the one with the illness

Reactions: List

Angel

Nebulae
Get out of your room for once you NEET and see how the real world is, or is your mental illness not letting you to do so? Don't worry, mommy will bring you food and drink :--) So you can play your little videogames! In real life I would beat you, maybe even kill you just for the lolz.

What goes to you, we'll- you're one of those basement dwellers who usually say "Survival of the fittest"- or something similar. Once hurt you bitch and moan in order get medicine or someone to help you for whatever the cause might be. I suggest you remove yourself from the gene pool as fast as possible.
(Most likely a dragon dildo stuck in your ass)
In conclusion, you both are disgusting faggots who need to fuck off

Reactions: List
Nebulae
In real life I would beat you, maybe even kill you just for the lolz.

Get out of your room for once you NEET and see how the real world is, or is your mental illness not letting you to do so?

49d.jpg