Serious Any advice you would give to your younger self?

Lukemia

Quark
Nebulae
take media in school and modern languages; it's super easy, unless you want a future unlike morons like me
I do media studies and would definitely say its not easy by any stretch of the imagination

EDIT: GCSE or A-Level?

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
go outside and have fun, you are wasting your precious time on useless things which you are going to regret once you have responsibilities or are past your prime age

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
"Dont go to a website called Lemonpunch.net"

Nah jk it'd probably be like "Think twice before you do anything or you'll end up a mess."

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
"NightLock... NightLock NightLock NightLock (I wouldn't actually call myself NightLock, that would be confusing) you are about to go through a lot of crap, but you gotta keep on pushing. You are going to be a confused fucking mess of a person for a long time, and that little voice at the back of your head will never really go, but you will learn to make it go quiet. The good is that you will actually get quite a lot of things and actually be social, surprising I know. Don't do anything different to what you want. The path that you are going down, although horribly confusing at times -Just gonna tell you that you turn out gay to skip out the whole being confused period - is the right one. You are going to make great friends, and you're gonna make some amazing memories and experiences that will last throughout your entire life. It's gonna get tough. You're going to feel like there's only one way out. But don't take it. It will get better, I promise you, just push through, and everything sorta gets okay for a while. And before I cause a time paradox by saying anything else, I'm out"

Yep, pretty much word for word how I imagine that playing out... I'd probably laugh throughout it but god I would've loved to know all that just a few years ago... Time to look at the meme thread, I'm starting to feel feelings

Reactions: List

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
1. No it's not normal to think like that stop it now.
2. Buying 20 kilos of fertilizer will not turn into the cool chemistry experiment you thought it would.
3. Do NOT take that course.
4. You know x? Yea don't bother thinking about her.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Oi cunt
Stop trying to do 3d animations
Also, stop trying to do 3d modelling
Alright, now start making maps. fucking move it.
there, got you started a few years earlier than you would've, have fun.

Lukemia

Quark
Nebulae
1. No it's not normal to think like that stop it now.
2. Buying 20 kilos of fertilizer will not turn into the cool chemistry experiment you thought it would.
3. Do NOT take that course.
4. You know x? Yea don't bother thinking about her.
What course was that?

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
1. Don't do highschool relationships because they're shit
2. Quit CSGO gambling while you're ahead
3. Don't buy condoms from your cousin
4. Please for the love of god don't make a lesbian character on HL2RP

Knight