My hidden talent is so perfect than even I can't find it

well except mass eating and gaining no weight but thats my lazy sided talent

so you should...

1vhl1n.jpg

Reactions: List

sots

community bear
Nebulae
It’s pretty specific but I’m on some Quasimodo, 1950’s Chinese prisoner of war type beat when it comes to fitting into small spaces and generally just monkeying about

It’s really useful as a sparky, makes running cables under floorboards a lot easier when I can monke crawl under them with pretty much no issue, and it saves using cable rods even when we get a really tight one where most people wouldn’t be able to fit

Best one I had was trying to get under a floorboard with like a 1ft x 1ft gap that I managed to squeeze myself through. Getting out was a lot harder

Also helps with working in lofts

And uhhh I can say the alphabet backwards I guess

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
i tend to have bursts of excitement, motivation, and productivity followed by periods of depression and idleness. unsure if I am just able to blitz my chakras at random moments or if it's early signs of manic-depressive or bi-polar disorder.

anyway

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
i tend to have bursts of excitement, motivation, and productivity followed by periods of depression and idleness. unsure if I am just able to blitz my chakras at random moments or if it's early signs of manic-depressive or bi-polar disorder.

anyway
this is pretty common for most people i believe, at least to some degree.

No one feels motivated and productive all the time and most people get motivation in waves that are followed by idleness or a general feeling of being down because you don't feel as bright and productive as before. I have also struggled with these kinds of very harsh mood swings through my life, but I've slowly learned to become productive not because of bursts of motivation and happy-feelings but through just forcing myself to be productive no matter if I feel spurred on or not.