Serious any hidden talents here? WE NEED TO SEE THEM

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
for some reason i’m able to learn pretty much any song on guitar by ear the first time i hear it

and i don’t really know any theory so i don’t know how i can do it, i just...do

obvs its not perfect but it’s usually pretty fucking close

Reactions: List

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
this is pretty common for most people i believe, at least to some degree.

No one feels motivated and productive all the time and most people get motivation in waves that are followed by idleness or a general feeling of being down because you don't feel as bright and productive as before. I have also struggled with these kinds of very harsh mood swings through my life, but I've slowly learned to become productive not because of bursts of motivation and happy-feelings but through just forcing myself to be productive no matter if I feel spurred on or not.
your pfp is very deserved you wonderful person
for some reason i’m able to learn pretty much any song on guitar by ear the first time i hear it

play wonderwall, clown

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae

idk know how long you've been playing and such but ear training like that is a very very good way to get a proper feel for the fretboard. Removing that "translation barrier" between what note you're thinking of and where your fingers go to make that sound is an amazing feeling and makes playing very very enjoyable, especially if you enjoy tinkering with writing stuff of your own.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Jokes aside, I'm good at the bass guitar and drums. I've been playing them for about nine years now, roughly?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
show us the bass i want to see what stuff you funk on
Its honestly pretty old; I haven't done much but replace the strings once or twice since I got it. I've got it packed away from when we painted my room but I'll dig it out and take some pics asap.

SyZygy

Neutrino
Nebulae

Through the fire and the flames, do it

all jokes aside
thats pitch perfect, been playing guitar for 6 years and never been able to develop that, respect bro

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I can eat a full plate of rice, chicken curry and vegetables in 2 minutes, and a pizza in 6 minutes

Also skilled at holding in shits

perks of the job

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
something that sometimes is more of a curse than a talent but

i tend to mimic people's accents if I speak to them for a good while, and some people say it sound legit but some get insulted by it, it's a habit i cant break

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
it's not really a talent, more of a strange but interesting thing.

I can't bend my arms straight. They tilt upwards diagonally whenever I try it.

Oh, and I guess a talent I do have is the ability to be confused as a woman by strangers.