Serious any hidden talents here? WE NEED TO SEE THEM

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I once stayed awake for 4 days straight on 4-6 hours of sleep total divided between them, half the caloric intake of the recommended for a man a day and while suffering a nasty, infected and pummeled cut wound on the back of my knee

Reactions: List

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I’m able to fully disassemble and reassemble a firearm like a expert gunsmith by just reading a few pages of a book

But I still can’t do mental math after 12 fucking years of education

oh and I can crack my ankles like that one toy that makes a shit load of cracking sounds when you spin it. And I can burp the alphabet

Can’t forget my like 10 different personalities

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
your pfp is very deserved you wonderful person

play wonderwall, clown

you might aswell tell him to play good riddance time of your life, hey there delilah or that annoying extreme song if you like overplayed acoustic songs

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I can crack my ankles like that one toy that makes a shit load of cracking sounds when you spin it
I can do that too lol.

Which reminds me - I have really dexterous toes, literally, I can reliably grasp things with a tight grip and it's really fucking useful, basically, I'm monkey

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
I can do that too lol.

Which reminds me - I have really dexterous toes, literally, I can reliably grasp things with a tight grip and it's really fucking useful, basically, I'm monkey
basically, I'm monkey
18bedb3fc3822c5dbfc0dd2d8dffb1aa.png

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I can do that too lol.

Speaking of toes that reminds me. I can move my pinkie toe out about 90 degrees solid. Don’t know why or how. But sometimes it’ll get stuck at 90 degrees and I can’t get it back to normal

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
i can look at any episode of star trek the next generation, watch it for 3 to 5 seconds and instantly tell you the plot of the episode

made my dad challenge me, saw 3 seconds of enterprise crew beaming into a starship that was an older shuttle, instantly knew it was the dyson sphere episode

@Shrike you give me trekkie vibes so this may interest you

SyZygy

Neutrino
Nebulae
i can look at any episode of star trek the next generation, watch it for 3 to 5 seconds and instantly tell you the plot of the episode

made my dad challenge me, saw 3 seconds of enterprise crew beaming into a starship that was an older shuttle, instantly knew it was the dyson sphere episode

@Shrike you give me trekkie vibes so this may interest you

I have that same power but with Family Guy or American Dad, literally any season too, watched way too much and used it as background noise, could replicate the entire script just by listening to the first two words of any episode

and I wish I was joking

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
I have that same power but with Family Guy or American Dad, literally any season too, watched way too much and used it as background noise, could replicate the entire script just by listening to the first two words of any episode
used to use American dad as background white noise as well

until that one episode where roger skins steve alive and i just couldn't go back after that