Serious any hidden talents here? WE NEED TO SEE THEM

SyZygy

Neutrino
Nebulae
used to use American dad as background white noise as well

until that one episode where roger skins steve alive and i just couldn't go back after that

we either talking the face swap or the Jeff skinning episode bro, still good just little skin crawling

Reactions: List

Matty

Proton
Nebulae
I can keep rhythm with no metronome. No metronome, no metronome. And I can see your face on the telephone. On the telephone, on the telephone.

I can lead a nation with a microphone, with a microphone, with a microphone. And I can split the atom of a molecule, of a molecule, of a molecule.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
It's really easy for me to adapt to any situation, rather nothing bothers me, and I don't panic at all when I'm in a pinch.

So long as I have something to butt my head against, I am calm and collected. In fact, I feel anxious when I have nothing to do, and sometimes I've suffered anxiety just by thinking while in long periods of doing nothing at all.

I am extremely patient, though that also means the moment my patience breaks, even if rarely, I tend to turn into big dumb demon.

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
i can look at any episode of star trek the next generation, watch it for 3 to 5 seconds and instantly tell you the plot of the episode

made my dad challenge me, saw 3 seconds of enterprise crew beaming into a starship that was an older shuttle, instantly knew it was the dyson sphere episode

@Shrike you give me trekkie vibes so this may interest you

>its a holodeck episode

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae

>its a holodeck episode

picard makes contact with a sophisticated group of aliens of whom the federation has tried (and failed) to make contact with for the past few decades. The holodeck malfunctions, trapping him and some other crew members in the holodeck during a Dixon Hill program, this causes the aliens to get fed up quickly, and time is running out as picard greets them perfectly, leading to a happy ending.

he spends like half the episode revising the language with counsellor troi

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
i listen to all the music genres that turns people prejudice and very bitter when i post them