Any ideas on token making?

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I've always wanted a rebel char but never had an idea on how to make money without having the possible chance of completely messing up and restarting from the beginning, begging like some poor person and trying to be "Resourceful" which is hard for me is pretty hard.

Any Ideas?

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Nebulae
Dude listen I'm going to give all the options I know of.
1 ration farm(long)
2 do a odd job for rich people like RP up give them a hair cut for cash of something.
3 join the mafia and they will pay you for your good work (this is a real risk with either large or no reward)
4 buy a store and sell stuff for the union
5 find anyone who has ever wronged you/scammed you and take there shit and cash.
6 RP pickpocket a CP and sell anything you stole for cash.(not recommended but fast.)
7 mug a CP (rely don't it's super un recommend but is the fastest)
This is ever possible way I think that will allow you to become a rebel... your welcome can I have a neb :3

Reactions: List

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
prostitution

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The majority of people just choose to farm rations, which getting a decent amount of tokens from that to start off as a rebel could take several days relying on rations stay open. Just consistently get rations when you can but still develop your char in the mean time.

Also Work Shifts you get ration coupons so do that.