Any of you folks play Pathfinder?

Trissy

Privacy Connoisseur
Nebulae
Or D&D for that matter.

For those of you who don't know, Pathfinder and D&D are pen & paper roleplaying games, where you traditionally sit around a table (virtual tables too) and describe the actions of your character. One of the players - with the role of the Dungeon/Game Master (DM/GM) - then explains to you what consequences your actions have.

I've been playing Pathfinder for almost three years now, but recently I've been having trouble finding any groups to play with. My main group is slowly disbanding as people have jobs to take care of at widely different times. I tried finding a group on Roll20, but that went horribly. Not a single person I found there wanted the same roleplaying is experience as I did, so we went our seperate ways very quickly. I do have one or two friends outside of my main group who play Pathfinder, but they don't like roleplaying as much as they like rollplaying.

So, I thought hopefully I could find some proper roleplayers on a roleplaying forum. If you would be interested in trying it out, do hit me up! I am equally comfortable being the game master, as I am being a player.

Reactions: List

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
hallo
i mostly main sorcerer / high elf as it's fun to play
what edition do you play most?
i like 3.5e but im getting into 5e and prefer that now tbh

Trissy

Privacy Connoisseur
Nebulae
I've only played 5e once. I mainly play Pathfinder. But D&D is a lot simpler than Pathfinder, so wouldn't be an issue learning it.