Anyone here excited for Overwatch?

Cerberus

Proton
Nebulae
not excited for a game that gives into "her ass is too sexy!!"
Is that all it takes? Really? Didn't realise a single pose was that necessary to the games quality

anyway, I'm pretty buzzed about it, seems right up my alley

TPRetro

Neutrino
Nebulae
It's the message behind it

Plus I hate competitive games because the community is usually AIDS
Only competitive game i've ever played that had a terrible community is LoL, and even that is not too bad. Not sure what your source is on that but what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: List

Cerberus

Proton
Nebulae
Message? I may have missed it but as far as I can tell, Blizzard completely agreed with the criticism made and thus changed it, I somehow doubt they did such a move just to quell peoples complaints regarding sexualised characters when the entire roster of female characters has some element of sex behind them (not a bad thing). Blizzard also must of had realised that agreeing with criticism and changing things in regards to character designs always pisses someone off, no matter what side of the fence the people criticising land on.

anyway, getting derailed here lets not turn this thread into the whole tracer thing because really who cares

arizonapizza

Neutrino
Nebulae

Plus I hate competitive games because the community is usually AIDS
You haven't really read into it, iirc, blizzard wasn't happy with the pose either. It was more of a placeholder than anything.
Anyways, I do agree that there is a lot of salt to be found in competitive games, but that comes with the package. Maybe it's not for you and that's ok. I've always found competitive games very exciting and fun to play, despite the salt.

game is very expensive

I can see that it might come off a bit expensive for it's multiplayer only nature. But keep in mind CoD games cost 60 dollars at launch and no one gives a shit about the singleplayer and they die within a year when a new CoD game comes along. 40 dollars is a fair price for a game like Overwatch.

Shidopie

Neutrino
Nebulae
Haven't felt any hype for the game, but I will give the game a try.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN. I am preemptively choosing to main Hanzo.
lol enjoy getting wrecked

but yeah it's gonna be a good game. people who say otherwise are tf2 losers who dont listen to reason. im sick to death of those people...

the only problem with overwatch is the skill ceiling wtf

Cookies

Comin' Straight from the Cookie Jar!
Nebulae
gonna preorder it. it looks ok.