Atom
Nebulae
i call
eqyjk03110_billy,v_smc0_frt1.jpg

Reactions: List

Leadcolt

One true Morty
Nebulae
I'd make a thread about company of heroes 2 but i'd destroy everyone with my mad skills.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Payday 2's owner killed it with microtransactions, crates that were given to you without a key as part of your REWARD for finishing a hour long mission (seriously???), and garbage items added in just for the sake of a cash grab.

Not sure if its any different nowadays but I left when the main creators of the game that made it what it was back in the day left due to the cash grabbing.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Payday 2's owner killed it with microtransactions, crates that were given to you without a key as part of your REWARD for finishing a hour long mission (seriously???), and garbage items added in just for the sake of a cash grab.

Not sure if its any different nowadays but I left when the main creators of the game that made it what it was back in the day left due to the cash grabbing.

Overkill recently re-bought the whole rights to PAYDAY 2 and removed microtransactions from the drills that aren't owned by the previous company.

Apparently they're doing it for a sequel.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

tbh it isnt as cancerous anymore and you can actually have a good and fun game.

and ye ill play this game but i call wolf

Nebulae
I would but I hacked myself to shit and it wouldn't be fun when a guy has the best gun with literally $10000000000000000 usable money.

Some guy introduced it to me and I could resist; game got boring after a spell anyway.