Fixed Apartment storage

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Unless I've completely missed the beat and this already exists, even though I've looked everywhere in the apartment, please could you make a place to store our belongings?

I hate always having my hunting rifle on my back, especially when it cost me so much money and anybody could take it at any time. Etc

Upvote 0

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think the starting rooms that we have now are doubled up between people, so storing things might be a bit of an issue. I'm unaware of any apartments for sale now, but I imagine there'll be an opportunity to upgrade to a place with storage

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think the starting rooms that we have now are doubled up between people, so storing things might be a bit of an issue. I'm unaware of any apartments for sale now, but I imagine there'll be an opportunity to upgrade to a place with storage
Could just make it instanced storage where only you can access the things that you put in there, despite it being technically "public". Like the ATM that handles your money, but a storage chest in your apartment that instead of showing your own personal bank account it shows your container.

I don't think it should be gated behind having to "buy" a secondary apartment, considering we already have our starter one.

Possibly in the future purchaseable apartments could give larger storage whilst the starter gives minimal, but at least its something.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
Your starting motel room does actually have a stash, it was just spawned slightly under the ground which meant that the marker was never shown and it was very hard to interact with.

This'll be fixed for the next restart

Reactions: List