Serious Apologising to Nexus and Subeh

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
@Subeh Look, I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass and interrupting the RP. I know now that I was being a dick, and although at the time I didn't mean to be one, I cannot deny that I was one.

@nexus I'm sorry for my sub-par FearRP and that the situation ended up in S2K. I understand and empathise that in situations like that, the desire to want to just shoot the person who's causing what is essentially a big block of boring, irritating RP so it can be dealt with later/via the forums.

I just really want to get back on my Vort, and I hope you guys are willing to put this shitshow behind you, as I'm happy to put it behind me.
No point holding a petty grudge over this, after all. :P

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
just take shit into consideration man that's all i ask

if you're adamant about not pulling stupid shit again i won't bother with further action

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
just take shit into consideration man that's all i ask

if you're adamant about not pulling stupid shit again i won't bother with further action
Don't worry, this sort of shit won't happen again.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
this really isn't the place to air out your dirty laundry, sil
If you'd like to delete it then you may, I believe the two people who it was directed for have gotten the message.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
To quote quill
"Breaching any semblence of fear rp and/or acting a certain way because of how PK auths work isn't okay either and it def seems like something a Vortigaunt character shouldn't be doing to begin with"
Thats the whole reason, the fact the whole situation felt like a play on OOC made me act OOC. I got backed into a corner where I was either going to shoot the you or completely play into a skirt around the established rules and some safetynet and that you'd just be able to walk out and carry on

Anyway man I don't really care, sorry for shooting you instead of just making a report and I appreciate you owning up to it. Just seriously consider this stuff in the future, worst thing I know is when I'm dragged out of roleplay on account of stuff like this, it was the absence of any realistic interaction that jammed me into that spot.

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
To quote quill
"Breaching any semblence of fear rp and/or acting a certain way because of how PK auths work isn't okay either and it def seems like something a Vortigaunt character shouldn't be doing to begin with"
Thats the whole reason, the fact the whole situation felt like a play on OOC made me act OOC. I got backed into a corner where I was either going to shoot the you or completely play into a skirt around the established rules and some safetynet and that you'd just be able to walk out and carry on

Anyway man I don't really care, sorry for shooting you instead of just making a report and I appreciate you owning up to it. Just seriously consider this stuff in the future, worst thing I know is when I'm dragged out of roleplay on account of stuff like this, it was the absence of any realistic interaction that jammed me into that spot.
Don't worry, apology accepted. I'm a bit stupid when it comes to Social Situations, so I hope you can excuse me being a retard in this one.

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
dont be too hard on him, man realises he messed up and wants to apologise, although it should've been over pm or steam, it's the thought that counts

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
Don't worry, apology accepted. I'm a bit stupid when it comes to Social Situations, so I hope you can excuse me being a retard in this one.

this is an rp server the bar is already low. dw. you're good.