Appetite Ruining Kebab

Nebulae
I've also gone by MightyKebab, MightyKebab38, etc.

Hi. I'm a Kebab. I've been RPing for atleast 5 years, with most of that time being spent on Garry's Mod. I've been part of some of the more nostalgic communities of the OpenAura era, but I didn't stick with some (late edit: not some, most lol) as much. For most of it I've spent my time playing on border/up and coming communities and avoiding the popular ones. Up until two years ago of course, where the overpopulation of LP made a majority of these servers barren wastelands. Since then I've made several attempts to come back to gmod but mostly just left it again a few days later.

I write this now because I've come here with a clean slate and managed to stay for an acceptable amount of time despite it being more or less the same people without one particular person. You'll mostly find me on HL2RP.

I've seen a couple of familiar faces here from older communities too, if you happen to recognize me don't be afraid to say hello/add me over steam.

With all that said, see you all around.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I've also gone by MightyKebab, MightyKebab38, etc.

Hi. I'm a Kebab. I've been RPing for atleast 5 years, with most of that time being spent on Garry's Mod. I've been part of some of the more nostalgic communities of the OpenAura era, but I didn't stick with some as much. For most of it I've spent my time playing on border/up and coming communities and avoiding the popular ones. Up until two years ago of course, where the overpopulation of LP made a majority of these servers barren wastelands. Since then I've made several attempts to come back to gmod but mostly just left it again a few days later.

I write this now because I've come here with a clean slate and managed to stay for an acceptable amount of time despite it being more or less the same people without one particular person. You'll mostly find me on HL2RP.

I've seen a couple of familiar faces here from older communities too, if you happen to recognize me don't be afraid to say hello/add me over steam.

With all that said, see you all around.
add me on steam gotta talk w/ u
http://steamcommunity.com/id/something-kun/

D

Dazza

VQ8EkXp.png

EyogklS.png

Y87u8Un.png

4mDSdsy.png

2kgMNY1.png

b30b8a90125f76a8338f7dbcf3df5c019bf911e5

@harry @Dallas