Denied Archo-flagellant Stalkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
I wouldn't play the character if they became something boring as fuck. End of story.
No one is asking you to play this or regular Stalker characters either.

If you don't want to just ask for a PK after the transformation in either case?

Reactions: List

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
wh4k and hl2 should not be melded. as narratives, they are fundamentally discordant with each other. one kind of stalker is fine.

stop trying to add layers onto things that don't need them. your riveting stories and memorable setpieces come from the interactions that you have with other players, not from "unique" bits of lore or game mechanics.

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
wh4k and hl2 should not be melded. as narratives, they are fundamentally discordant with each other. one kind of stalker is fine.

stop trying to add layers onto things that don't need them. your riveting stories and memorable setpieces come from the interactions that you have with other players, not from "unique" bits of lore.
Again, the comparison ends at the base function, i.e fight and die as a mindless slave.

They were literally in HL2 beta, I've only suggested how to tie them into our servers lore.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
if you add this then make it a store faction because its already incredibly niche and a solid 90% of your players wont even want to play it

Status
Not open for further replies.