Serious Are Alt Accounts Allowed?

key

Nebulae
OeZPCR6.png

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
highly discouraged - like if you're banned on a server and you use an alt account your alt gets permabanned and your current ban gets extended

swexs

Nebulae
the policy here is that staff bans the person and not the account, so if you flag on multiple accounts to avoid bans you are going to get in big trouble my friend

Reactions: List

Zeo Mause

Papa Bear
Nebulae
@LEFT4GABEN I assume that they are allowed, to an exception. I have about three alternative accounts on about three different PCs that have Steam with Garry's Mod, but besides the point. If you are using an alternative account for role-playing reasons and aren't breaking any rules, then you'll be fine. If you are playing on one PC and another PC at the same time and doing item transfers, etc, then you will be busted and will be shunned/banned on both accounts. Just don't use your alternative accounts for any misuse, or consequences will follow. I know some communities that ban people that use alternative accounts, but that is just a completely absurd idea to an extent, of course. Players should have a right to use different accounts and not giving them that right is foolish. If abuse is shown on any account, whatsoever, then it will be fixed, simple.