ark ps4 release date

vetrogaming

Quark
Nebulae
There is this talk on ark on ps4 coming out tommorrow 6th of december, it says it everywhere, do you believe it to, or think its fake, also do you think it will be free or not cause that would be nice since im a real big ark fan, post a comment on what you think about it?

jambez

Proton
Nebulae
http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2016/11/30/ark-survival-evolved-releases-on-december-6th-for-ps4/ said:
Recently there was confirmation that dinosaur survival game ARK: Survival Evolved has passed the certification process for PS4, and now Studio Wildcard has announced that the game will be available on PS4 from December 6th in what it is calling the ARK: Survivor’s Pack. This pack will bundle together the base game as well as the Scorched Earth expansion. According to the press release the game will be available for North American PS4 owners and will cost $54.99. It could be that ARK is currently going through certification in Europe.

There will be a constant stream of content in the form of new dinosaurs and equipment until Ark’s full launch in Spring 2017. In Ark you need to learn to survive on a world where dinosaurs have not gone extinct. You’ll start with nothing and need to hunt for food, craft items, build a shelter, and eventually tame different dinosaurs that will help you in surviving the world. You can join tribes of other players to share loot and get some protection from opposing players. The Scorched Earth expansion makes things tougher as water becomes a rarer substance to get and you need it to survive, along with adding additional creatures.

Ark is still an early access title so be aware of that before putting your money down.

Most likely Britain will have to wait a week or two.

vetrogaming

Quark
Nebulae
hmm, i donno cause i found this
We know it’s been a long wait for PlayStation survivors, who have always been very vocal and supportive of the game and finally, today we can proudly announce that ARK: Survival Evolved will be launching on the Playstation Platform this December 6th! This would not have been possible without each and every one of you, Sony heard your roars and together we were able to work together for this special winter release!

ARK: Survivor’s Pack will be available for purchase in both North America and Europe, this bundled offering includes both the base game, ARK: Survival Evolved, and the massive desert-themed expansion, ARK: Scorched Earth together!

The ARK: Survivor’s Pack gives PS4 players an up-to-date version of ARK: Survival Evolved that includes the previously released content, plus Scorched Earth -- ARK’s first Expansion Pack. The Survivor’s Pack adds extra PS4 content including a Bionic Giganotosaurus skin plus an entire Manticore armour set for male and female characters.
[doublepost=1480963561][/doublepost]what do u think

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think buying an unfinished game which has paid dlc and features yet to be added that were promised to be released last year is one thing, but buying that game at full console price is disgusting. If you have it on PC, don't bother.

vetrogaming

Quark
Nebulae
i do have it pc, but my pc cant handle it, so thats where im coming from

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i do have it pc, but my pc cant handle it, so thats where im coming from

Even the consoles can't handle it, often dropping to 10-15 fps. Idk dude it's your choice but I'd reccomend not

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Don't buy this please for the love of god.

It's literally an unfinished game that already has paid DLC, which is bad enough and should warrant not buying or playing it (as these games usually turn out to be cashgrabs and never get finished).
But the fact that instead of focusing on finishing it on PC they are now porting it over to console for full retail price. That's disgusting IMO

Reactions: List