ARMA 3 Antistasi or Armia Krajowa server?

Which would you prefer?

• Total voters

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
is arma 3 worth buying for this?
been itching to try it out for so long but feel like theres no point if there isnt a group to play with

whats it even like? can someone explain?

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

What's Arma 3 like? Death, and death and physics and flying cars. But fun really fun, and immersive, very cool operations, you FEEL like spid- A military man, lots of gamemodes accurate gunplay and fun mods. And very fun with friends.

How this mod is, if it's anything like antistatis you would start in an HQ then from there with friends, alone, or with NPC's you capture others bases, equipment, propaganda etc. and slowly you reconqur the rest.

However this is the antistatis thing not sure how this mod actually is, it might be like this or it might be completely different idk.

Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Arma 3 is worth buying itself, it's really good
yeah but like, whats the point if ive got noone to play it with?
i dont want an empty milsim, and going in alone on servers where everyone else is teamed up with a friend or already know others feels pointless

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i dont want an empty milsim, and going in alone on servers where everyone else is teamed up with a friend or already know others feels pointless

King of the hill, Zeus, Altis life, workshop maps. All things you can do alone too

however it is 10x better with friends and here at neb we seem to have a few server on a lot of times.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
What's Arma 3 like? Death, and death and physics and flying cars. But fun really fun, and immersive, very cool operations, you FEEL like spid- A military man, lots of gamemodes accurate gunplay and fun mods. And very fun with friends.

How this mod is, if it's anything like antistatis you would start in an HQ then from there with friends, alone, or with NPC's you capture others bases, equipment, propaganda etc. and slowly you reconqur the rest.

However this is the antistatis thing not sure how this mod actually is, it might be like this or it might be completely different idk.

The mod works mostly the same as normal anti stasi, except you need a radio operator to see where your guys are on the map (because it’s 1939) and most weapons are bolt action rifles

Basically, harder
[doublepost=1542902014][/doublepost]On that note, I’m still playing with the server to get it working, most mods are on but the WW2 part is causing some havoc

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

KOTH with RHS is gucci

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
The mod works mostly the same as normal anti stasi, except you need a radio operator to see where your guys are on the map (because it’s 1939) and most weapons are bolt action rifles

Basically, harder
[doublepost=1542902014][/doublepost]On that note, I’m still playing with the server to get it working, most mods are on but the WW2 part is causing some havoc
Talk to @whiskers he might be able to help

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
is arma 3 worth buying for this?
been itching to try it out for so long but feel like theres no point if there isnt a group to play with

arma 3 is pretty similiar in a way to gmod. i got gifted it by nekozoey at the time and didn't play much. It's only nice if you have a friend group who play it. So if this nebulous thing actually kicks off and people play it. It's worth it. Or just look to ask other people that have the game on steam if they have a unit or something you can join.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
arma 3 is pretty similiar in a way to gmod. i got gifted it by nekozoey at the time and didn't play much. It's only nice if you have a friend group who play it. So if this nebulous thing actually kicks off and people play it. It's worth it. Or just look to ask other people that have the game on steam if they have a unit or something you can join.
For instance i am part of this halo odst unit where we just fight AI and do missions a few people from nebulous are in it like oxy, stalker, fluffy, nekozoey etc.

some vids :smiley:

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
good news - servers working

bad news - mod isnt

gonna look into it a bit further, see if i can get that shit fixed boys