Arma 3 Antistasi (RHS style)

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
Antistasi, always fun. Basically, we're the FIA and shit, and need to :heyzeus: the AAF, with our guerrilla smash and grab runs. The AAF are really the Russians because we're using RHS mods. Pretty fun, pretty intense, generally mental trousers.

I have passworded server, hmu for password, maybe eventually I'll casually make a video of it or something.

at this point we own Kavala, and most of the stuff around it except for the base and factory next to the base.

This can only go well.

Mods here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=853706854

Blastcore Phoenix is enabled, but optional.

Last edited:

Gr4Ss

Proton
Nebulae
We have literally been playing this on Nova's server for a week already.

Gr4Ss

Proton
Nebulae
shit

now i need to know more
ACE/TFR, nothing else in terms of mods. Started in Aktinarki, pushed powerplant and hill top outposts first while unlocking gear. Did night assault on SE airport which NATO then managed to defened. Took SE base and powerplant, consolidated the peninsula, pushed towards Pyrgos. Last I was on we moved HQ up north between Dorida, the three resource nodes and the power plant and took that powerplant.

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
ACE/TFR, nothing else in terms of mods. Started in Aktinarki, pushed powerplant and hill top outposts first while unlocking gear. Did night assault on SE airport which NATO then managed to defened. Took SE base and powerplant, consolidated the peninsula, pushed towards Pyrgos. Last I was on we moved HQ up north between Dorida, the three resource nodes and the power plant and took that powerplant.
hella more progress than my group of 3 has gotten
We did a few days of hit and run, then did a day of steamrolling everything around kavala that wasn't the base, at this point we own a factory, a resource, 3 outposts, the power plant, and a seaport. We might move our base further north soon, to get more licks on the NW corner of Altis.

Gr4Ss

Proton
Nebulae
hella more progress than my group of 3 has gotten
We did a few days of hit and run, then did a day of steamrolling everything around kavala that wasn't the base, at this point we own a factory, a resource, 3 outposts, the power plant, and a seaport. We might move our base further north soon, to get more licks on the NW corner of Altis.
Well, we usually had 3 to 10+ people so. Got most gear unlocked in a few hours of hitting outposts because of two days of learning the gamemode before we really started. Good habit of just steamrolling a place, everyone grabbing shit (guns + vests) and getting out. Then switching to shitty default guns again to speed up unlocks.

Had some early troubles getting towns to flip towards us and to hold the powerplant but that got better as we hit more other places as well. But we hold the SE peninsula relatively stable now. Powerplants got 30 guys defending them and they can't really reach it over the roads. We're basically steamrolling places as fast as we can hold them now. Mortars are kinda OP on anything that doesn't have civies in it.

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
Mortars are kinda OP on anything that doesn't have civies in it.
So true. Especially when the mechanic for mortaring from base causing a base attack either got removed or is bugged, on my game at least.

Gr4Ss

Proton
Nebulae
So true. Especially when the mechanic for mortaring from base causing a base attack either got removed or is bugged, on my game at least.
Mortared from base once (eight rounds in rapid succession) and we immediately got hit by two Kajmans and CSAT dropping in.

I just set up a little out of base using a car. Have some AT along in case they send a Strider. Usually I'm gone before it shows up though because there's no nearby bases anymore.

Mortars really are cheap (only 800$) once you have a resource node. Just load them in a vehicle, drive to wherever you are attacking. Give a good mortar shower, load it in again and attack the base. On outposts nobody is left standing anymore. Bigger bases usually only have some stray infantry left.

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
Mortared from base once (eight rounds in rapid succession) and we immediately got hit by two Kajmans and CSAT dropping in.

I just set up a little out of base using a car. Have some AT along in case they send a Strider. Usually I'm gone before it shows up though because there's no nearby bases anymore.

Mortars really are cheap (only 800$) once you have a resource node. Just load them in a vehicle, drive to wherever you are attacking. Give a good mortar shower, load it in again and attack the base. On outposts nobody is left standing anymore. Bigger bases usually only have some stray infantry left.
It probably wasn't built to detect the Russian mortar fire from AFRF mortars, so they don't come fuck it up.

I'm considering getting into the realm of roadblocks, after I mass 31k to advance to stage 2.

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
i hear its buggy

my friend doesn't own apex :(
It has some bugs, but the author is really dedicated. Fixes a ton of bugs every update. It isn't as polished as antistasi, but it's more free than antistasi and you can do whatever you want. You can screw taking over the island and just be a drug runner if you want.

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
It has some bugs, but the author is really dedicated. Fixes a ton of bugs every update. It isn't as polished as antistasi, but it's more free than antistasi and you can do whatever you want. You can screw taking over the island and just be a drug runner if you want.
Nice.