Serious Arma 3 Antistasi.

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

It's time again!

The Arma 3 Server is up once more, allowing players from the nebulous community and their friends to embark on many a quest to dink ruski's and get annihilated by MRAP's all over again. We will be playing Antistasi.

2ADBA6FAE740803F77F811AE0C7D6EB433BF5F07

What is Antistasi?

Anastasi is a large scale resistance and guerrilla fighter mission made by some really talented individuals from the area community. It allows players to play in a persistent map wide mission where gathering supplies and managing resources are just as crucial as attacking convoys, military bases and conducting nefarious deeds against an occupying force. Said occupying force is also supported by the OPFOR faction, who periodically sends aid and reinforcements dictated on the threat they see from the FIA, the resistance faction you play as.
But what do I do?
  • Collect gear to unlock in the arsenal, and customize your loadout however you see fit with US armed forces and Russian gear alike. Do you scavenge them off the corpses of the fallen, or buy them from that real sketchy Irishman?
  • Robust the landscape and towns around you as you take over - take heed though, your actions dictate the opinions of the populace of towns, and attacking a powerplant will leave them unhappy with you - unless you seize it gracefully, and gain control of it! With multiple objectives and locations to disrupt enemy logistics, planning and coordination are key!
  • Communicate and work with your team effectively with a large amount of ordinance and vehicular weaponry to exert your dominance over the humungous greek island Altis. With the addition of a few select mods, Vehicles and Gear are widely expanded to accommodate everyone's tastes!

What is required from me? What do I need to play?

Arma 3, and a little bit of mod downloading.
-NO DLC REQUIRED-
4-Mod-RHS-dlya-Arma-3.jpg

Firstly,

Here's the mod pack.
JSRS and ShackTac hud are OPTIONAL but highly recommended.

Just bite the bullet and grab them, your experience will improve drastically from the additional awareness and immersion both mods provide.

SERVER IP 193.111.184.70:2312
SERVER PASS : dicks

MAKE SURE YOU INSTALL THE TFAR PLUGIN ON TEAMSPEAK.

WHEN YOU ENABLE JSRS RHS COMPAT MOD, IGNORE THE TWO DEPENDANCIES UNLESS YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD 2 MODS WE DONT USE.

Last edited:
Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 930

Nice

EDIT: Hold on...if I press on the Modpack it only shows me a Pic.

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
How long is this gonna be up for, i will most definetly try this.

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Updated the modpack to include another compat file - Please IGNORE the two dependencies of GREF and ARF - WE DO NOT USE THEM. If you download them, you do so unnecessarily.

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
Bad picture, but if you wanna play and you got the mods, when managing the shit, make sure it looks like this!

46713f51d8717957b0f8ee8202436871.png

When downloading the mods, it'll ask you to download RHSGREF and RHSSAF, but make sure those are not loaded, like in the picture.

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Have a good little playerbase now. Please do invite your friends and those you'd think would be interested. Debating on making the server public without password.

Updated the modpack with a little tidbits here and there, no major content updates.

Also to add: I won't be on tonight, as i'm staying round my partner's house. Will be on tomorrow morning, evening and im off the next two days.

Last edited:

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Might try it out, any requirements and rules?

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
Might try it out, any requirements and rules?
Just come on when Nova's on and he'll fill you in on what we are doing for the day, but the rules are just common sense and don't fuck up the server, like what we've gathered to the arsenal or motor pool :-)

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Just come on when Nova's on and he'll fill you in on what we are doing for the day, but the rules are just common sense and don't fuck up the server, like what we've gathered to the arsenal or motor pool :grinning:
Oh, well fuck. I went on when the server was empty to try out it's features and learn some stuff for myself - I may have taken some stuff. I hope it's not that bad a loss