going into combat......

AE7C14007904B82A03B7BC83DDCBF32F7CF03E28

performing cpr on flippy who's body is glitching out the map with powley

Reactions: List

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The likelihood of me hiring a TeamSpeak server for the upcoming apex campaign we are working on is highish, but we will see. Ultimately it depends on how secure I can make the channel to stop FUCKboys coming in with their soundboards @Lynx ;)

never play arma and id do it if i could get in the ts

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i can supply ts if u need one

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
heard some people mention free ts hosting but idk about it that much
even at that i know some ts' we could use and even if you had to, a ts with around 50+ slots is even just like tenner a month

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
heard some people mention free ts hosting but idk about it that much
even at that i know some ts' we could use and even if you had to, a ts with around 50+ slots is even just like tenner a month

I could always put mine back up

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
It's all time boys, come TS and Poke evil or twar for a move in x

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hiya guys.

Won't be doing an OP tonight; the Hl2 event starts tonight (and people should go play that!) plus i need to work on the video and thread for the Tanoa campaign i'm working on to be released sunday.

In the meanwhile however the dedicated server is up with a great base and training/proving grounds made by @Ronald , simply walk into the small H-Walled area with the map to open up the teleportation screen, where you can practise weapons and launchers at the firing range, mess with ace and it's respective controls, and try out CQB in the ghost hotel.

Details are as follows:

Name: Nova's Amazing Arma 3 Server

IP: 94.23.180.243:2302

PW: dicks

Last edited:

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Fuck hl2rp
Hiya guys.

Won't be doing an OP tonight; the Hl2 event starts tonight (and people should go play that!) plus i need to work on the video and thread for the Tanoa campaign i'm working on to be released sunday.

In the meanwhile however the dedicated server is up with a great base and training/proving grounds made by @Ronald , simply walk into the small H-Walled area with the map to open up the teleportation screen, where you can practise weapons and launchers at the firing range, mess with ace and it's respective controls, and try out CQB in the ghost hotel.

Details are as follows:

Name: Nova's Amazing Arma 3 Server

IP: 94.23.180.243:2302

PW: dicks

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Fuck hl2rp
Fine.

I'm capturing footage for the video, if you want to be in the video (specifically showcasing ace, tight teamwork like cqb and TFAR), hit me up tonight. Video production is full steam ahead and is going to be about 5 minutes long.

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
The only mods we currently use are tfar, cba, ace3. The server (soon) will also accept blastcore, jsrs, sthud in addition to Zeus modules
JSRS and Blastcore cause a shitton of server errors and thusly FPS issues fyi

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Blastcore is not used by the server itself, but is a client side replacement who's key is accepted by the server (or will be)

pls no

also RHS?

Dunno what that is, I'll look it up when I'm not plastered surrounded by hippies eating the glorious pasta I just cooked

Ronald

Apple Man
Nebulae

Blastcore is not used by the server itself, but is a client side replacement who's key is accepted by the server (or will be)

Keys for the latest versions of these should be on the server, they are not enabled server side or part of the mission so any lag will be client side - if you have them that is.

pls no

also RHS?

Currently, no RHS because the files are massive and people don't tend to like download large mods. Possibly in the future, though. Mission won't support it yet because otherwise it will crash when you load in RHS stuff.

Mission should be updated when the HL2RP event is over with some new minor server side features. You probably won't notice till we do another OP.

Reactions: List