Aspect's Development Adventures

Aspect™

Proton
Nebulae
Holy necropost
Finally forced myself to work on Squadron a little more. Per request, I added an 'Area Persist' tool, which allows admins to easily persist and unpersist many entities in a single area instead of going through them one by one. Also allows admins to remove any props or entities that are errors.
hWvDvys.png

Reactions: List

Aspect™

Proton
Nebulae
Today I added a very simple Spectating System to Squadron; you can easily switch through the available spectating modes with left click.

irga2Vm.png

Aspect™

Proton
Nebulae
YIPPIE NECROPOST!!!

So I'm forcing myself to work on other shit to try and break out of the vicious cycle of Hyperfixate on my HL2RP server > Get burnt out > Procrastinate/Slow work to a crawl > Take a break > Repeat. Hopefully, it works.

One of the projects I've decided to (re)start is some sort of fretta/gmod tower clone that I was planning on making last year, but put on ice. I feel like a lot of people nowadays don't have the time or willpower to play something that requires commitment in both time and effort - hell, that applies to me these days too. So I figured something like this; just a bunch of minigames and people you can socialize with after a long day or something would be pretty neat. That, as well as some non-competitive long-term features and mechanics for those who have more time to spend on something like this (cosmetics, leveling, houses, etc)

Hopefully, I stay more consistent on it this time around. I'll try to get a server up on it ASAP in an effort to force myself to actually commit to it. Fingers crossed that works lol

Anyway, here's what I have so far. It's... basically nothing in the grand scheme of things, but I'm actually proud of it, I think it's pretty neat. Hopefully, more interesting posts will come down the line.

Feedback & ideas are very very very much welcome

Aspect™

Proton
Nebulae
YIPPIE NECROPOST!!!

So I'm forcing myself to work on other shit to try and break out of the vicious cycle of Hyperfixate on my HL2RP server > Get burnt out > Procrastinate/Slow work to a crawl > Take a break > Repeat. Hopefully, it works.

One of the projects I've decided to (re)start is some sort of fretta/gmod tower clone that I was planning on making last year, but put on ice. I feel like a lot of people nowadays don't have the time or willpower to play something that requires commitment in both time and effort - hell, that applies to me these days too. So I figured something like this; just a bunch of minigames and people you can socialize with after a long day or something would be pretty neat. That, as well as some non-competitive long-term features and mechanics for those who have more time to spend on something like this (cosmetics, leveling, houses, etc)

Hopefully, I stay more consistent on it this time around. I'll try to get a server up on it ASAP in an effort to force myself to actually commit to it. Fingers crossed that works lol

Anyway, here's what I have so far. It's... basically nothing in the grand scheme of things, but I'm actually proud of it, I think it's pretty neat. Hopefully, more interesting posts will come down the line.

Feedback & ideas are very very very much welcome
working on a basic hoops thing. looks like shit but this is just dev art rn. functionality first, artpass later