At what point are christmas avatars accepted

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
A lot of people argue after thanksgiving, but seeing as the british dont celebrate it as far as i know i think its too late at that point, but after october i feel like it is too early, what is the prime time for a christmas avatar discuss

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
A lot of people argue after thanksgiving, but seeing as the british dont celebrate it as far as i know i think its too late at that point, but after october i feel like it is too early, what is the prime time for a christmas avatar discuss
if you start playing Christmas music or decorate before the month of December you are a confirmed freak, so thus i believe same rule applies to avatars

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
It's concerning seeing @Twar hasn't posted here

Regardless, November First is way to early.
But November Second is perfect.

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Thanksgiving isn't real

Christmas begins as soon as Halloween ends and you stop celebrating after you've had your leftovers on December 26th

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
Thanksgiving isn't real

Christmas begins as soon as Halloween ends and you stop celebrating after you've had your leftovers on December 26th
bitch you keep that warm feels train going till 2 or 3 days after new years day

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
bitch you keep that warm feels train going till 2 or 3 days after new years day
The feels train is allowed to survive, however the merry spirit is supposed to die down in place of getting ready to go back to work and drunk af for new years

then no other holiday is massively hyped up again until Halloween

If you get hyped for Easter you're gay af

not dani

Erotic Medical Technician
Nebulae
The feels train is allowed to survive, however the merry spirit is supposed to die down in place of getting ready to go back to work and drunk af for new years

then no other holiday is massively hyped up again until Halloween

If you get hyped for Easter you're gay af
my bday is dec 31 everyone don't forget to celebrate

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae
I generally don't do Christmas avatars/themes until December 1st. But this year I've gone cold turkey (pun absolutely intended!) and decided to say "fuck it, I'm gonna use christmas avatars and themes now." So yeah. Here I am now.

Guacamole

Neutrino
Nebulae
Around mid-November is when most people's mind starts to get to Christmas. Christmas avatars are always "Jokes" anyway, so you might as well make it last.