Not open for further replies.

Psychotic

Neutrino
Nebulae

OOC

Steam name: Psychotic
Discord name:AgeOfPsychotic
How active are you in game?: 3-6 hours a day

[This application is considered In-character, therefore information entered should be purely IC related unless stated otherwise]​

Your Name: Marty Stu
State/Licence ID: 1083
Do you have a criminal record? (Y/N): N

Do you have any previous experience? A small amount in advice never made it to a courtroom before though.

Explain how your legal representation will benefit the members of the public: The LSPD is overcharging citizens and breaking the law of LS not thinking of or caring about the rights of every person living here. I will always defend the accused as they are alone no one speaking up for their rights or interests. As the city of LS is lacking lawyers I believe that have more honest faces will be a defense against all of the predatory officers.
I can provide council for these laws.
Criminal Law
Constitutional Law
Tort Law

Do you understand that the Government may revoke your licence to practise law if they see fit?: Yes.

Do you agree to represent clients with impartiality and fairness?: Yes.

Reactions: List

key

Nebulae
jnynQrP.png

Mr. Marty Stu,

The Los Santos County Courthouse has approved your request for a Los Santos City Bar license. You are now legally permitted to practice law in the State of San Andreas. You may contact a representative of the government to receive your license card.

City Hall will be publishing regulations and guidelines for lawyers in the coming weeks. In the meantime, you are free to represent the people of Los Santos in any legal matters as needed.

sIGNATURE.png

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.