Serious Away for health reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
I'm doing a lot better this week and should be able to see a therapist within the next few days

D

Deleted member 332

I'm doing a lot better this week and should be able to see a therapist within the next few days

Good mate, glad to know you are. There are medications for it luckily. It's honestly a terrible thing. My grandad suffered with it for a long time but I didn't understand what it was until my mum told me after he'd passed. He refused to get a hearing aid when his hearing was bad and I'd nag him about it when I was little. Recently realised it was because he thought it'd amplify the shitty things he was hearing. I couldn't bring myself to see him in hospital in his last moments, and I'll regret that for a long time.

Stay away from drugs (LSD, Weed) as they can trigger it or make it worse. Best of luck. With medications it can be helped. Just remember whatever you're hearing or seeing isn't worth /shit/. You're what's important.

Reactions: List

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Update: I'm not feeling too well right now and I'm planning to call a psychiatric doctor soon to try and get things worked out

PinkGin

Quark
Nebulae
I myself get auditory hallucinations regularly, not quite as bad as of past few years, but still feels like hell sometimes. If you ever feel like you need someone to talk to that can kind of understand what you're going through, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me, chin up pup and stay strong!!

Nebulae
I staved off all psychedelic substances after my first shitty trip because I was terrified and still am terrified of all the dissociative disorders, but at the same time I've seen and known individuals all through my life effected by them (myself suffering from heavy anxiety which is probably GAD and ADHD) that have refused to let their illness get in the way of their day to day life, I really hope for you to reach an equilibrium with treatment and continue to keep yourself in good health, blessings for real for real and keep that mf chin up.

Status
Not open for further replies.