Ay What's Good

bodacious billy

skank lord
Nebulae
Not really actually new... just never post on the forums and it's my first time back in awhile, thought I'd make some friends

Ight well, first off I go by about 5 different names. If you see me around and don't know what to call me I'll most always respond to any type of derogatory or racial slur. I've played on neb before in the past, last time being maybe over the summer and a lotta shit has changed. As I'm starting to come back I'd appreciate anyone who would wanna fill me in on shit. Such as new lore, different types of community random bullshit, stuff like that. I do see some familiar faces across the servers still but I doubt they remember me as I literally change surname about twice every week. A good way to remember me outside of the forums is either looking for my profile picture (which I barely change) or just finding the most cringe and bum-fuck stupid name on the server. Most frequently you can catch me on the HL2 server, played WW3 about like twice... got called a stupid fucking retard and had to leave before I started to tear up. No offense to anyone who plays WW3 I'm sure it's super fun, once you get passed all the more experienced players with the barrel of their M4 shoved up their asshole. Anyways that's it from me... and yeah don't flame me n' shit cus', ya boy's sensitive ya know?

Reactions: List

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Welcome back dude; nothing much has changed besides maps and maybe a few new addons and plugins. Hope you have fun man! haha! hahaha! hahahahahahahahahha!

Reactions: List