Ayy lmao *dies*

TheGreywulf

Neutrino
Nebulae
Ayy wassup. You guys probably know or seen me somewhere. Or not.
I always use Bozkurt as surname IG. I love to lick people so dont be suprised if you see /me licks while you talk with me.
Im a erp dispenser. I usually love and join medical factions. And that highly increases the erp rate so... Put dispenser here.
I talk in russian accent. But i aint russian i must tell you that. Thats cause i learned english with gta 4 nikoo and tf2 heavy.
*Roman calls* Hey cousin it is time we spent some quality time together... Lets play darts!*closes the phone on his face*.
Welp ill look forward to lick and erp you .
PS. I need urgent memes i hope servers go up again so we can meme again. I need my daily dosage... NOW!

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Well if you're that keen on erp you may want to wait for ww3rp and make a female character.

Regardless, welcome fam!

TheGreywulf

Neutrino
Nebulae
Well if you're that keen on erp you may want to wait for ww3rp and make a female character.

Regardless, welcome fam!
I am waiting. Its like my purpose of life. Doh there used to be a caracter on nato. His name was lucid. He had the best erp i saw. He made me actually rofl

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
I am waiting. Its like my purpose of life. Doh there used to be a caracter on nato. His name was lucid. He had the best erp i saw. He made me actually rofl
I've done ERP 3 times, and all were fade to black, purely character development.
Whatever you wanna do bro!

Reactions: List

Flippy

stoner rp
Nebulae
Welcome to the community mate, I hope you have fun here. :)