back from 2013

green name

Proton
Nebulae
sup guys i played on lemonpunch back in 2013 but i got a one year ban following an ip ban for pissing off the mods too much. i wasn't a fan of lemonpunch due to gurrazor's addiction to black cock and he himself being a full-out money grubber.

you guys might know me as awesomeness back on lemonpunch, the guy with 1500 posts (estimate) and the totally immature and insane amounts of shitposting leading me to getting banned 30 times off the forums.

dont worry i take meds now to control the adhd that made me act like a retard and am totally chill now since that happened years back when i was as hyper as a chipmunk on lsd. hopefully i dont get banned anymore for shitposting like last time

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
sup guys i played on lemonpunch back in 2013 but i got a one year ban following an ip ban for pissing off the mods too much. i wasn't a fan of lemonpunch due to gurrazor's addiction to black cock and he himself being a full-out money grubber.

you guys might know me as awesomeness back on lemonpunch, the guy with 1500 posts (estimate) and the totally immature and insane amounts of shitposting leading me to getting banned 30 times off the forums.

dont worry i take meds now to control the adhd that made me act like a retard and am totally chill now since that happened years back when i was as hyper as a chipmunk on lsd. hopefully i dont get banned anymore for shitposting like last time
hey i think i remember u lol

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
you are the sort of person who I can relate to
netflix watcher by morning
keyboard warrior by night

i like this one
welcome to our second attempt