Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Guess spartan did not like my char c:
Woke will never wake up now for rdming and taking a dudes gun

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
No, you were dewhitelisted because you engaged as a civilian and then got banned because you apparently shot a guy at their vendors for some absurd reason, then ran into their base to loot his corpse.

But if you're just here to play it all off as a joke, or only connect to fuck around and grief with minge characters, I might as well up it to a permaban

Reactions: List

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
No, you were dewhitelisted because you engaged as a civilian and then got banned because you apparently shot a soviet at their vendors for some absurd reason, then ran into their base to loot his corpse.

But if you're just here to play it all off as a joke, or only connect to fuck around and grief with minge characters, I might as well up it to a permaban

I did roleplay it but in short words if it can be called roleplay. but i accept my punishment though. i did not mean it as a minge char. the previous was named by my friend so i did not know that was a celeb so uhh.. sorry if i triggered some people.
[doublepost=1500323225][/doublepost]@Roosebud

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
he got his item back tho. i hope. gave it to spartan

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
No, you were dewhitelisted because you engaged as a civilian and then got banned because you apparently shot a guy at their vendors for some absurd reason, then ran into their base to loot his corpse.

To elaborate:

I logged onto my citizen after dying, I was gearing myself back up when a mans came up to me and went "Want to join my Cult?"
"No?"
"Rude."

I equip my DP-28, and as I was in the vendor, he ran out of base, shot me in the back of the head, then ran back in and looted me.

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
To elaborate:

I logged onto my citizen after dying, I was gearing myself back up when a mans came up to me and went "Want to join my Cult?"
"No?"
"Rude."

I equip my DP-28, and as I was in the vendor, he ran out of base, shot me in the back of the head, then ran back in and looted me.

Oh hey powley. and yeah sorry. did you get it back?