bans and you

• Thread starter Deleted member 1392
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1392

What happens when you get permanently banned on a server? Got permanently banned on WW3RP due to shit and welp, idk, just wondering what to do now lol.

Reactions: List

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
hm, wat if i made one and got denied. btw its so stupid ppl in this community get offended so easily, meanwhile staff and all that crap can call you anything and nothing happens to them, like wtf
thats not my problem if it got denied, make another one if you feel it was unjust

see above, file a report against the staff if you feel that terrible about it instead of making it worse for yourself

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
hm, wat if i made one and got denied. btw its so stupid ppl in this community get offended so easily, meanwhile staff and all that crap can call you anything and nothing happens to them, like wtf

A preliminary advice would be to not start talking trash about said ban or those involved if you secretly hold the wish to get unbanned

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1392

A preliminary advice would be to not start talking trash about said ban or those involved if you secretly hold the wish to get unbanned
lol, wtf is that profile pic, seems funny. And no, i'm not talkin' trash, just wondering what to do. I've filled my time I spent on WW3RP, I go to the Gym, try to get a gf, hang out and all that crap... I indeed miss WW3RP for those weird epic yet emotional moments that you just look and think:"wtf, isnt that from a movie?"
[doublepost=1489172110][/doublepost]
aaaaaaaaaaand he's gone.
what you mean with that? also, yay, another portuguese... I guess thats nice??
[doublepost=1489172176][/doublepost]
Also why you even give me advice? I'm a pain in the ass... You should just ignore me and leave me the heck alone, but thanks for being friendly, I guess.

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
lol, wtf is that profile pic, seems funny. And no, i'm not talkin' trash, just wondering what to do. I've filled my time I spent on WW3RP, I go to the Gym, try to get a gf, hang out and all that crap... I indeed miss WW3RP for those weird epic yet emotional moments that you just look and think:"wtf, isnt that from a movie?"
[doublepost=1489172110][/doublepost]
what you mean with that? also, yay, another portuguese... I guess thats nice??
[doublepost=1489172176][/doublepost]
Also why you even give me advice? I'm a pain in the ass... You should just ignore me and leave me the heck alone, but thanks for being friendly, I guess.
keep digging your grave further